Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

I think Kasper will take some persuading to make him leave us, given his passion and loyalty. Unfortunately money speaks volumes and i will be over the moon if we keep him, there must be some decent price tag on him now.

He would be gone in a flash if Man Utd showed interest.

4 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Which was better:

The save he did to claw the ball away from Carroll's header (let's call it save #1)

or the block he did when Carroll was 3 yards in front of him and he did the "star" (save #2)

I actually gasped at save #1. I've not seen a proper replay of it, but on first view it looked like Gordon Banks v Pele (with apologies to Pele for comparing him to Andy Carroll lol ), so I would plump for that.

OK, after watching MOTD, I've changed my mind.

Save #2 was more impressive.

39 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I personally love how kasper threw good and bad times appears to me to have a genuine love for the club,a model professional who with his dads history seems proud to be goalkeeper of Leicester city

Most apposite misspelling ever :)

8 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I take it you are on the wind up? We have played this season with the same back four that won us the League last season so they are still heroes in my eyes. Admittedly their form has dropped this season but they now seem to have upped their game.

However, I agree with you that Kasper is a top class keeper there should be no doubt from anyone about that.

Caught a few fish but glad too see a true blue fox sussed me out he he . They did bloody well yesterday ?

On 19/03/2017 at 00:26, Russell sprout said:

I personally love how kasper through good and bad times appears to me to have a genuine love for the club,a model professional who with his dads history seems proud to be goalkeeper of Leicester city

Will he stay with the club though. I can see him moving on in the summer 

I would say that when one thinks of 'world-class' keepers, Kasper has to be in the conversation on current form.

Now, when i say 'world-class' - I believe that it's a little more fluid than some do. Some players are 'world-class' year in, year out - perhaps those belong on their own tier. Other players, like our Mahrez (last season) and Kasper (this season) will only be 'world-class' for a shorter period of time - their spark burns as bright, but for a shorter duration. 

7 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Will he stay with the club though. I can see him moving on in the summer 

I said to a mate of mine a few weeks back that he's got Liverpool written all over him imo,he lives in Manchester aswell so it's a more convenient distance,

with that said he's been with us 5-6 years now,had opportunities to move on before and stayed,so who knows,

if he did leave I would be gutted,but he's owes us nothing,he's been a great servent who had been through everything we have the last 4 years

So consistent, probably one of the most consistent in the world to be honest. As someone mentioned above, how often does he make a big mistake? The most we've had for years are a few question marks about positioning on free kicks, but even that critisism is debatable.

Will break my heart watching him play for some shite like Liverpool.

On 18/03/2017 at 22:38, AjcW said:

I don't understand all the united comments. This is someone whose spent his whole career trying to get out of his dads shaddow... who had already played for Man City (you reckon he wasn't offered the chance to start at Man Utd as a youth? lol

Im on the other side of this and think he'd hate to go there, every week it would be another comparison about his dad! The 

Flip side of that, he's an extremely confident person and I think he'd back himself to go there and establish his own legacy.

7 hours ago, Goober said:

De Gea, Courtois, Neuer and Buffon are probably in their own bracket, but Kasper is just below those guys for me. In there with the likes of Lloris, Oblak etc. When was the last time he even did something wrong?

Oblak is just as good as Courtois 

Edited by AmarteyAndChill