Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

I thought he had more intelligence than doing something like this surely his agent's been turning his head in the wrong direction, I hope the other players give him the big Ignore and weld the team back together. How must this look to Ndidi to walk into this $hit?

Is everyone still gonna love him because he's got a good song? No one is bigger than the club. Had a lot of respect for him until now. Dragging the clubs name through the mud. 

2 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Don't like that tweet but he has been let down by Ranieri, looked good when he's come on and still not given a chance

He's not been let down at all, he isn't good enough for first team football. Not sure why so many would be worried if he went to Sunderland, he wouldn't get in ahead of Defoe and to be honest, yes his hold-up play is OK and positioning in the box at times is sound but **** me, i've never seen a slower, more labouring player in the premierleague. The amount of attacks that break down because he simply doesn't have the pace to run on to a through ball is ridiculous. Like Is aid, he's not been treated unfairly, he just simply isn't good enough. Only reason to keep him is to make the numbers up, it's as simple as that.

Footballers are *****. Somehow people believed the utter tripe "band of brothers" garbage last season. Leo is an idiot.  Drinkwater is a ****. Vardy is a monumental ****. I'm convinced Drinkwater will push for a move in the summer and do this shit if it comes down to deadline day.

Footballers. 

Just now, SecretPro said:

He's not been let down at all, he isn't good enough for first team football. Not sure why so many would be worried if he went to Sunderland, he wouldn't get in ahead of Defoe and to be honest, yes his hold-up play is OK and positioning in the box at times is sound but **** me, i've never seen a slower, more labouring player in the premierleague. The amount of attacks that break down because he simply doesn't have the pace to run on to a through ball is ridiculous. Like Is aid, he's not been treated unfairly, he just simply isn't good enough. Only reason to keep him is to make the numbers up, it's as simple as that.

If he's simply not good enough then why not let him leave in the summer, £9 million offer on the table and we've just let him rot giving him no game time. Has vardy, Okazaki or even slimani given enough for you this season? No and ulloa hasn't had a fair crack, however this is no way of going about getting a move

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Understand that. But there's no reason to say he is injured, that's the only reason I can think of him feeling "Betrayed" 

He went off injured the other week... how do we know he hasn't been? Since then he's been a cock, so he's not going to play with all this going on even if fit.

Just now, lcfcben76 said:

If he's simply not good enough then why not let him leave in the summer, £9 million offer on the table and we've just let him rot giving him no game time. Has vardy, Okazaki or even slimani given enough for you this season? No and ulloa hasn't had a fair crack, however this is no way of going about getting a move

Because at the time he was probably seen as a good squad player with a good attitude.

And no, the others havn't given enough, I would have flogged Vardy for a large fee if I'd known he would become a self obsessed media whore. As for Slimani, gets a lot of stick purely on the basis that he is 'new' and not 'one of the boys' yet is statistically, so factually, the best forward player we have had this season.

18 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Thought he was one of the few who gave 100% in every performance this season, it's a shame that its come to an end like this, very unprofessional and disrespectful.

It looks like there's so many players in the team with poor attitudes, something is seriously wrong.

100% of average is still very average!!

Archived