Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Derby Away Pre-Match Thread

Struggling to see how we don't smash these tonight. Reckon it'll be a doozie, going for a 4-2 win.

Vardy bagging a couple and going mental at the Leicester fans, Gray and Musa to score. Nuge slips a couple in. Huth and Keogh sent off for scrapping. Everyone has a good night.

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Struggling to see how we don't smash these tonight. Reckon it'll be a doozie, going for a 4-2 win.

Vardy bagging a couple and going mental at the Leicester fans, Gray and Musa to score. Nuge slips a couple in. Huth and Keogh sent off for scrapping. Everyone has a good night.

I see 5-0 to Derby and the fans running on the pitch afterwards celebrating... Might put a bet on that happening to be honest. ;)

We perform anything like we did against Saints and we're going to lose quite simply. We have better individuals, but as a unit we're just not performing. We could be made to look very silly when they pass and move the ball around us at ease.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We perform anything like we did against Saints and we're going to lose quite simply. We have better individuals, but as a unit we're just not performing. We could be made to look very silly when they pass and move the ball around us at ease.

Dno if you've seen them this season but Bradley Johnson plays as a 3rd CB and smashes the ball out for a throw in. They're basically us but a division lower. 

Also I can't see us being any less than 100% for this. First time this season apart from Hull where I've been confident in a win haha.

I just hope that we don't concede in the first 15 minutes like we usually do. It seems like by the time we really start playing it's 1 - nil. 

The blind optimism hasn't completely left me yet, so I do think we'll pull this one out 2-1. 

I'd go with a team much more capable of passing and attacking. 

Kasper

Chilwell

Huth

Morgan

Simpson

Gray

King

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Off to Minehead for the Giants of Rock Weekend. ( Now )

But I'll be watching the game at the Sports Bar.

Best of luck to the people going to the game.

More to the point, let's hope we show Derby why are Premiership and they're not.  :thumbup:

Enjoy the ride people it could be bumpy    :scarf:

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I just hope we don't make the much maligned (on here) Will Hughes, look like Iniesta. That would be hard to take.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I just hope we don't make the much maligned (on here) Will Hughes, look like Iniesta. That would be hard to take.

It would, he looks pretty good until the point where he has to pass to someone or shoot. Brilliant close control on the ball, but loses possession so often and also seems to lose 100% of 50/50.

Their back 4 is easily riled, they're quite a mardy team. Can see there being a few bookings tonight.

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You know we will. I can see it already, Hughes takes the ball, we stand off until he is in the penalty area, puts Morgan on his arse with a little pass and teammate taps it in. 

this needs to be our ground zero moment, like our exit in the cup to villa 2 seasons ago. That shower of shite was awful but after that the great escape started. We need to see saints as a complete write off and our ground zero and go out there and beat these 3-0 and get some confidence back in the team. They are flying high now (well...they are in their tin pot standards) so will be up for a high scoring, free flowing game.

Also i hope we chant "pearson is a blue" for what he did to the chairman at derby. 

17 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm with you mate. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if someone comes up with a post you made 3 years ago to disprove you. They will ignore the ten favorable ones you made about a player, and focus on the one that weren't.

lol

Still looking for those 10 favourable ones you will trot out when Amartey proves his worth.

Archived