Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Stoke (H) Pre Match Thread

11 hours ago, Foxxed said:

We really need six points from Stoke and Sunderland. That way we can go into the two Athletico matches without the burden of relegation on our backs. And worry less about how tightly Everton and Crystal Palace are sandwiched between the Athletico matches. But Stoke are a good team. It'll be tough. The only two changes I'd expect are Slimani and maybe Benny: I suspect Slimani is hungry to get back on the score sheet.

Agreed, two home wins in the next few days puts us on 36pts and means we should really do everything possible in being in the best shape for Atletico even if that means putting a second XI out against Everton.

For me tomorrow's match has more than 3pts at stake for survival, it can give us some wiggle room for the Champions League.

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

Agreed, two home wins in the next few days puts us on 36pts and means we should really do everything possible in being in the best shape for Atletico even if that means putting a second XI out against Everton.

For me tomorrow's match has more than 3pts at stake for survival, it can give us some wiggle room for the Champions League.

Totally agree

come on Leicester!!! 

Nice little write up on the influence of Ndidi in our recent revival from the Guardian newspaper here. Spot on.

8) Ndidi crucial to Leicester revival

Craig Shakespeare has taken much of the credit for Leicester’s revival, Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel likewise, and rightly so; they are its principal architects. Shakespeare restored confidence by keeping things simple, Vardy rediscovered the rabidity which so discomfits defenders, and Schmeichel simply continued being brilliant. But another player who has been hugely influential – and to whom Stoke must pay close attention on Saturday – is Wilfred Ndidi, whose power, technique and intelligence has given the team midfield stability. And Ndidi has also been a key cog in Leicester’s improved attacking, his positive passing providing Vardy and Riyad Mahrez with the service that has been denied them for the majority of this season. At 20 years old, Ndidi is already a good player; if he continues improving, he might just become a special player. DH

23 minutes ago, LibertyFox said:

Nice little write up on the influence of Ndidi in our recent revival from the Guardian newspaper here. Spot on.

8) Ndidi crucial to Leicester revival

Craig Shakespeare has taken much of the credit for Leicester’s revival, Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel likewise, and rightly so; they are its principal architects. Shakespeare restored confidence by keeping things simple, Vardy rediscovered the rabidity which so discomfits defenders, and Schmeichel simply continued being brilliant. But another player who has been hugely influential – and to whom Stoke must pay close attention on Saturday – is Wilfred Ndidi, whose power, technique and intelligence has given the team midfield stability. And Ndidi has also been a key cog in Leicester’s improved attacking, his positive passing providing Vardy and Riyad Mahrez with the service that has been denied them for the majority of this season. At 20 years old, Ndidi is already a good player; if he continues improving, he might just become a special player. DH

Ffs. Quick hide him and make sure he doesn't have a box of jaffa cakes release clause.

9 hours ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

3-0, Benny hat-trick

I wonder what odds the bookies would give you on that? lol

However, I can just imagine him heading one into his own net in the last minute to make it 3-1....

Archived