Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Haha Salah. Done well for himself at Roma and got a nice juicey contract.

Can't see him doing too well in the Prem though. Finds himself in good positions but needs about 5 attempts to do something productive.

That being said, I thought the same of Suarez who missed hat gulls of chances every game for Ajax and he's done alright for himself haha

Guest seanfox778
20 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Haha Salah. Done well for himself at Roma and got a nice juicey contract.

Can't see him doing too well in the Prem though. Finds himself in good positions but needs about 5 attempts to do something productive.

That being said, I thought the same of Suarez who missed hat gulls of chances every game for Ajax and he's done alright for himself haha

il_340x270.839278592_gvuh.jpg

I'll hold judgement in Salah. I think him being here in this league previously means people will have a preconceived idea of him. If he hadn't been here before people wouldn't be questioning the £34m price tag. Maybe he's improved since he made little to no impact at Chelsea, or maybe he's just more suited to Serie A. Not saying Serie A is a shite league, just that some players are more suited to certain leagues. 

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

That young lad Harrop who scored a brilliant goal for United against Palace on the final day has been transferred to Preston.

Have to say I'm surprised by that.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

That young lad Harrop who scored a brilliant goal for United against Palace on the final day has been transferred to Preston.

Quite surprising to me as well. But Mourinho selling a 'highly rated' young player, happened before hasn't it?

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Impressed with the lads attitude. With all the monney utd are spending it does make academy players chances quite limited. Good on him for searching for 1st team opportunities 

17 hours ago, Tuna said:

we should sign some of their youngsters for our development squad. they are never going to get a chance for united's first team

As any Dutch fan will tell you, De Boer's Ajax played a possession-heavy game but it was crap football. Something we Leicester fans can agree with. Boring and predictable, although admittedly it got results. He favours 433 which suits Palace but could be a bit of a culture clash for a team that's been playing a counter-attacking game for a few years now.

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

As any Dutch fan will tell you, De Boer's Ajax played a possession-heavy game but it was crap football. Something we Leicester fans can agree with. Boring and predictable, although admittedly it got results. He favours 433 which suits Palace but could be a bit of a culture clash for a team that's been playing a counter-attacking game for a few years now.

I think they will stick around 15th. Can't see them flying up the table, but don't think they will go down either.

25 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If he plays 4-3-3 then why would they sign Kelechi? Already got a £30m striker at the club.