Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

45 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Harry Kane is an incredible player. No matter how much you dislike him, can't fault his quality.

I wonder where Spurs would be without him.

They'd be top of the bottom half of the league over the course of the last x seasons. Massive.

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Saddens me to think Lingard will probably keep Vardy out of the England team. 

How does that work then? 

Given that we’ll be playing 3-4-3? 

Kane is keeping Vardy out of the England team as we’re only using one striker...

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Incredible striker, not an incredible player, has much more to add to his game to be considered that.

Your just splitting hairs. He is a player that consistently scores for fun. Refer to him as a striker, player, whatever. I think De Gea is also a great player, but probably not because he doesn't register enough assists. 

I do think his all round game has improved though. He chases down a lot, he can link up well. I know its hard to give him so much credit, but it is due. 

Feel quite unimpressed with Everton.

Thought they'd be better under Allardyce, but they've seemed to have declined more really.

Don't think they're out of the woods yet, in terms of being away from the relegation dogfight.