Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Atletico H Post Match 1-1 (1-2) on aggregate

No way when I started watching the Premier League on hungover mornings last year and got captivated by this team did I think a year and half later I'd be streaming this at work gutted about this. Can't imagine how you guys all feel. 

Proud of them but still pissed.

The match was decided in the first half. We should have gone at them right from the beginning. We gave too much respect. There are no mugs and a brillant team and you can't expect to beat them by going half hearted. 

Jesus, if we only played with the same intensity in the first like in the second, who knows... 

Great game anyway.

Fantastic effort - right up to the final whistle. Brilliant subs from CS. With a little bit of luck we could have won that. Gutted we won't be in Europe next year - but now we can concentrate on winning the FA Cup next year.

Phenomenal performance. Think at least 40 minutes of that second half was played in their half - they could have had no complaints if we'd stuck another couple in.

Chilwell fantastic, Leo a menace - Shakespeare got his changes absolutely spot on. Needs to be his full time. 

What a Journey, 2 years of miracles. 

The greatest survival in sporting history

The greatest sporting story in history winning the league against every single odd

Progressing to the champions league Quarter final pushing one of the greatest teams in the world right to the line.

Lets finish this season strong then crack on preparing for next year aiming for the top 8. 

So ****ing proud of this club.

Wow what a night. Immensely proud of this team. True heroes in blue and white.

Just a few blocks in the 6 yard box being the difference. 

Big shout outs to Ulloa and Chillwell tonight. Both were phenominal second half.

I'm so glad we're pretty much safe. There will be a hangover of niggly injuries for a few weeks now I feel.

They gave it everything they had.

I AM SO PROUD OF OUR LADS PLAYING 12 MEN IN THE FIRST LEG PLAYED SOME AWESOME FOOTBALL IN THIS TOURNAMENT THEY PARKED THE BUS ON US BUT WE FOUGHT STRONG WELL DONE LEICESTER CITY THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF US STILL UNBEATEN AT HOME IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHAT A RECORD !!

Archived