Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

Fourth Official saying £28.2m. 

I think the deal is more than that and would hopefully include a shit load of clauses based on where they finish in each competition they enter and goals/appearances etc.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I think the deal is more than that and would hopefully include a shit load of clauses based on where they finish in each competition they enter and goals/appearances etc.

£28.2m would be an absolute joke.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

£1m extra per step over? 

Fourth Official used to be accurate, then sold the account and became another Indy Kalia/HITC/90mins.

However, *IF* this fee is true then we're the laughing stock of the PL, and will have a reputation for getting shafted on fees. Sissoko was sold for more than that.

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We haven't accepted £28 million. Jesus guys, these are the most scrupulous set of sources ever and we jump on it like fact. 

No no it's true ...   In fact they knocked us down to £18m ....  I was on my Ouja board earlier and made contact with Adolf  Hitler and he confirmed it ...    Who can argue with the former leader of the Third Reich ...      I mean ..   Come on.

Not sure why so many on here believe as true each new report off some unsubstantiated trashy fake football news website?

Tomorrow there will be some different speculation from somewhere else.

When the deal is eventually completed it will be announced as an undisclosed fee and no doubt the guesswork on here will continue.

47 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Yes, any window where you improve your squad overall is a successful window in my eyes.

So if the window ended now it would be a success? Sorry but you have had one here.

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If it's based on where they finish it will probably be less than £28m.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So if the window ended now it would be a success? Sorry but you have had one here.

I don't necessarily think adding Maguire to our squad makes us stronger overall than last season so no I wouldn't automatically consider it a success. There's more to factor in than just incoming and outgoing players such as improving and declining players already in the squad. 

21 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think if we see him turn up again for training he will stay a Leicester player.

I questioned the other day as to whether he would report back for preseason or not. I see that our players who have been on international duty have been given a few extra days off before returning. My gut feeling is that he will not return even if his transfer out has not been concluded.

I would also be interested to know if Mendy reported back today or not? As he has not been on international duty.

16 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I don't necessarily think adding Maguire to our squad makes us stronger overall than last season so no I wouldn't automatically consider it a success. There's more to factor in than just incoming and outgoing players such as improving and declining players already in the squad. 

Not being a dick but that completely contradicts your earlier post.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Not being a dick but that completely contradicts your earlier post.

Sorry I didn't say you should take into account the decline / improvement of players currently in the squad. I assumed that was obvious enough that I didn't need to say it.

Archived