Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Watford (home) Match Thread

I can't believe a player can go from international call ups to absolute dog s*** in 6 months... but Drinkwater has achieved it. Can't pass, can't tackle, lunges in and looks knackered after 20 minutes... all of which I hope is because of his supposed injury. 

Ndidi on the other hand, getting better and better.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Direct free kick goals since April 2014 - Mahrez v Bruges, Knocky V Sheff Wed, Albrighton V Everton (accident).

We really are rubbish at them.

We should just do more free kick routines like the one today & the Huth goal against West Ham.

Just now, lcfceaves said:

I can't believe a player can go from international call ups to absolute dog s*** in 6 months... but Drinkwater has achieved it. Can't pass, can't tackle, lunges in and looks knackered after 20 minutes... all of which I hope is because of his supposed injury. 

Ndidi on the other hand, getting better and better.

Shelvey managed it last year.

We're gonna need another one, I'm certain of it. Great to take the lead, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the team is very flat today.  We need Shakey to show he has more in his back pocket than fielding the 2016 Leicester side.

Archived