Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tetly

Next manager ( who do you want ).

6 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Now I thought it would go the other way

We get a new manager...... Shakespeare quits and joins Sam at Palace

But hey ho, could go the other way, he did get Palace playing some decent stuff

But he can only come if he brings a fit Sakho and Defoe  :ph34r:

Shakspeare still has an assistant contract, 2 years left

4 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Shakspeare still has an assistant contract, 2 years left

4 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

But hey ho, could go the other way, he did get Palace playing some decent stuff

I think that says it all.......... Could go the other way Sam comes here and Shakespeare is still assistant  :thumbup:

Shakey first choice for me. He deserves his shot.

If not Shakey then Big Sam with Shakey as assistant working with Sammy Lee is the next best thing.

For all the question marks over Allardyce, he worked wonders at Bolton, was better at Newcastle with the squad he had than they'll have you believe, did well at Blackburn and saved both Sunderland and Palace.

Here he would get owners who aren't aftaid to put their hands in their pockets and a club that is structurally set up like one of the big boys from a professional point of view. So many players and ex-players have said how amazing it is the first time they arrive at the training ground.

With the squad we have currently and a few of Big Sam's inspired signings, he can actually have a shot at the big time again. He finished 6th with Bolton once and I think he could be aiming for top 6 possibly top 4 with us. It might be a case of blue-tinted specs, but I think he would be a great fit here.

Saying all this though, let me reiterate that I prefer Shakespeare purely for what he's done for us over the years and for how he's galvanised the team since Claudio was sacked. Atletico at home convinced me he can be a successful manager.

9 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

If not Shakey then Big Sam with Shakey as assistant working with Sammy Lee is the next best thing.

For all the question marks over Allardyce, he worked wonders at Bolton, was better at Newcastle with the squad he had than they'll have you believe, did well at Blackburn and saved both Sunderland and Palace.

Here he would get owners who aren't aftaid to put their hands in their pockets and a club that is structurally set up like one of the big boys from a professional point of view. So many players and ex-players have said how amazing it is the first time they arrive at the training ground.

With the squad we have currently and a few of Big Sam's inspired signings, he can actually have a shot at the big time again. He finished 6th with Bolton once and I think he could be aiming for top 6 possibly top 4 with us. It might be a case of blue-tinted specs, but I think he would be a great fit here.

Saying all this though, let me reiterate that I prefer Shakespeare purely for what he's done for us over the years and for how he's galvanised the team since Claudio was sacked. Atletico at home convinced me he can be a successful manager.

He's also very shrewd in the transfer market. 

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

You'd also get a corrupt ( allegedly) individual who would completely clash with the owners' squeaky clean image.

I noticed on the below website (Sky) that the 'Next Leicester Manager Odds' has been removed very recently, having monitored it for around a couple of weeks.

So perhaps a decision has already been made internally and just bits and pieces needing sorted before any announcement is made? :unsure:

Screenshot_2017-05-23-21-02-20.png

Archived