Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

Just now, los dedos said:

Before this i would bet my house on Pearson never coming back here.Now

it seems that what ever fall out happened was never as bad as people first thought.

The chances are he just had to leave because his son ****ed up.

And yes potentially that came with a lot of anger.

Doesn't change his ability in the owners eyes though

• Like 1

Today, OHL represents Nigel Pearson as a new coach of the club. Nigel, 54, takes over the duties as head coach with immediate effect. With the appointment of Pearson, Dennis van Wijk leaves our club. The Dutch coach thanked his team for Friday morning training and congratulated everyone very much. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, CEO of King Power International, owner of OHL: "Dennis joined the club in January and led a young group away from degradation.

Dennis's dedication was incredibly great and we are very grateful for his hard work." "Nevertheless, we have made the decision that we think is best for the club in the long run. A switch from head coach is never an easy decision, but this is necessary if we want to achieve our vision and ambitions." "Nigel is an incredibly good manager with a wealth of knowledge, good people skills and a strong winner's mentality. He will put OHL on track for the next few years." In addition to his tons of experience, Nigel will not only assist as coach but also assist King Power International in expanding the infrastructure of the club.

Nigel already made great successes in collaboration with the Srivaddhanaprabha family. As a Leicester City coach, he led this club to the Premier League in 2014 and kept it safe in 2015. Nigel is a highly regarded coach in England and had the leadership of England U21, Newcastle United, Southampton, Leicester (2 periods), Hull City and Derby County in the past. Nigel Pearson: "I look forward to throwing me back to football, re-working with King Power's people and helping out with this beautiful club."

"Through my experience with King Power's people, I know how to develop the club and I'm looking forward to contributing to it. The club has many good players and a good staff that guides them. can not wait to work with them and achieve our goals. " Nigel Pearson will already be his first training on Friday morning and will be on the bench for the first time at the clash against Beerschot Wilrijk, on Sunday at the King Power at Den Dreef Stadium.

• Like 1

This is surreal. Top runs OH Leuven. Wasn't it him who jumped the gun and sacked Pearson on the back of the James McCarthur incident only for him to be reinstated by Vichai? 

It does seem to pave the way for Pearson to come back here for the third time. 

Or if it doesn't work out he'll be the only manager to be sacked by the same owners FOUR times! 

• Haha 1

Two ways of looking at it.

A) They always liked him, had to sack him because of circumstances but respect him as a manager

B) Legal challenge has resulted in them caving and giving him this job to shut him up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Today, OHL represents Nigel Pearson as a new coach of the club. Nigel, 54, takes over the duties as head coach with immediate effect. With the appointment of Pearson, Dennis van Wijk leaves our club. The Dutch coach thanked his team for Friday morning training and congratulated everyone very much. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, CEO of King Power International, owner of OHL: "Dennis joined the club in January and led a young group away from degradation.

Dennis's dedication was incredibly great and we are very grateful for his hard work." "Nevertheless, we have made the decision that we think is best for the club in the long run. A switch from head coach is never an easy decision, but this is necessary if we want to achieve our vision and ambitions." "Nigel is an incredibly good manager with a wealth of knowledge, good people skills and a strong winner's mentality. He will put OHL on track for the next few years." In addition to his tons of experience, Nigel will not only assist as coach but also assist King Power International in expanding the infrastructure of the club.

Nigel already made great successes in collaboration with the Srivaddhanaprabha family. As a Leicester City coach, he led this club to the Premier League in 2014 and kept it safe in 2015. Nigel is a highly regarded coach in England and had the leadership of England U21, Newcastle United, Southampton, Leicester (2 periods), Hull City and Derby County in the past. Nigel Pearson: "I look forward to throwing me back to football, re-working with King Power's people and helping out with this beautiful club."

"Through my experience with King Power's people, I know how to develop the club and I'm looking forward to contributing to it. The club has many good players and a good staff that guides them. can not wait to work with them and achieve our goals. " Nigel Pearson will already be his first training on Friday morning and will be on the bench for the first time at the clash against Beerschot Wilrijk, on Sunday at the King Power at Den Dreef Stadium.

Had to laugh at that bit,he’s not really as he? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Had to laugh at that bit,he’s not really as he? 

I don't know, he fosters good relationships with people close to him and he's respected among other managers and coaches. It's only journalists and fans who care about 'media presence' who seem to dislike him. 

• Like 3