Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

18 hours ago, murphy said:

I take your point but not every team can acommodate a flair player, let alone two, especially when you are a low possession team like us.  So the question is, what is more effective in a team like ours?  A workhorse like Okazaki or a much more talented player that might drift in and out with no defensive qualities?   I;m not sure we could afford the latter.

Every team needs a flair player, that's not a luxury it's a necessity, especially if you're low on possession, because you need someone to turn the game in your favour without having much of the ball.

You've got this completely the wrong way round. 

I'm not having Okazaki was more effective in our title winning season than Mahrez.

I'd agree 2 might be excessive, you need different types of players to make a team. 

44 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Mendy just got injured, but give him a chance! He might surprise us all

I'm with you on this. We just don't know whether he is good enough or not, so he deserves a chance when fit. 

23 hours ago, Beechey said:

I'm dreaming but imagine having

Vardy

Albrighton        Boudebouz        Mahrez

Silva              Ndidi

Fuchs        Huth        Maguire        Simpson

Schmeichel

Give me that team, or one without Mahrez but with someone equally decent on the wing. Maguire on the right of CD so Ndidi can give him cover as he forces the ball forwards I think would be best for him. Boudebouz hopefully making solid passes that split a defence for Vardy to run onto, or feeding the wingers for a cross into Slimani. Either system would be much better to what we have now with just smashing the ball over the top.

You are dreaming because anybody who has Huth ahead of Morgan for next season has lost their head!

17 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

You are dreaming because anybody who has Huth ahead of Morgan for next season has lost their head!

You what? When Huth is out the team we are shit,anyone who partners him is better for it,the same can't be said about Morgan,see the opening game against Hull for details.

Archived