Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

How long have you been a Leicester City fan?

TBH, I've been a fan since winter 2015 when I saw them at the top of the table at Christmas. I was like "What is this team doing there?"

I had to check many different sites to make sure that they were at the top and not just a site glitch.

I never really supported a team in the EPL until Leicester because all the big teams were all fighting in the top 4 like a war or something.

20 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

And our loss to Spurs in '99 being down to your first Wembley game 

First game was a wet night at Filbo against Pompey. However, it was Swindon playoff when it became an passion (and some would say obsession). Double decker throughout the 90s. 

What's this club done for me? It's taken me on the most amazing adventure and in the past twelve months, I have gone on trips with friends that I'll never forgot. It gets to that point where it supercedes football and watching your team - merges into time with your friends which is unreal. Being an exile, it also gives me a reference point for conversations with 75% of males. 

1999. I was a young lad who basically used to watch season reviews on repeat until I got to see them, and I fell in love with the club from the beginning. Had 4 season tickets since, and never ever stopped believing we'd achieve something great. Not quite 15/16 season great but nonetheless, I've enjoyed every minute supporting this wonderful club.

I remember becoming aware of LCFC sometime in 1968 when I noticed my Dad not being around on alternate Saturdays and getting home just after Dr. Who had finished.

The first game I went to was in October 1969 v Bristol City. We won 2-0.

First game was 1974 when it was 40 pence for youngsters to get into the Kop.

Best game was a 3-3 draw with Arsenal when Bergkamp was in his pomp

and Walshy and Wrighty were having a good old ding dong.

Worst periods were when Mclintock and Pleat were managers ... dire time

47 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

TBH, I've been a fan since winter 2015 when I saw them at the top of the table at Christmas. I was like "What is this team doing there?"

I had to check many different sites to make sure that they were at the top and not just a site glitch.

I never really supported a team in the EPL until Leicester because all the big teams were all fighting in the top 4 like a war or something.

We were top of the league before in October in Peter Taylors 1st season after taking over from Martin O Neill and were 3rd after 19 games. But then the wheels flew off

Table after 19 games...

Archived