Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Andros Townsend...

Talking on reports from the papers on SKY about it - 28 million pounds.

Wow - is that our Mahrez replacement or just an addition to the squad? If we sell Gray for the same amount is it necessarily bad business....?

I don't get Townsend - I've seen him play brilliantly in an England shirt and the following week people tell me he was rubbish - whats the story?

If we sign him (following the contract extension given to Leo) ......and sell Gray, Slim and DD, then the people that are running our Club have lost the plot and Shakey will be gone before the Christmas lights are taken down. 

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If we sign him (following the contract extension given to Leo) ......and sell Gray, Slim and DD, then the people that are running our Club have lost the plot and Shakey will be gone before the Christmas lights are taken down. 

It sounds like some sort of inside job to destroy the club!

24 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

If you saw Townsend yesterday it didn't!

Yeah as much as Gray is not a finished product by a long way, i would take him starting over Townsend. Fairly sure if we sell Mahrez and buy and start Townsend then Gray will hand in a transfer request in Jan. 

Archived