Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Andros Townsend...

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Iheanacho never played as a No 10 at Man City. We have no idea how good he'd be in that role or if he could replace Mahrez' s creativity.

We don't, but that's what we've spent £25m for, so we're going to have to give it a shot.

2 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Rather chaldli than townsend

... but eould shakeys mates at wba sell him a pup?

Why not?  We bought a whole litter last summer..

2 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Going nowhere. Direct quote from him.

Hopefully this is right. I can't understand why we would spend good money on a bang average PL player.

His value will never increase and it's a statement we're happy to finish 12th.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 23:12, Suzie the Fox said:

I just wish the bloody transfer season would be over and done with... CLOSE it when the 1st game starts!!! However staying on topic ...

Andros Townsend .... Yes please !!!

Replacement for Mahrez.. hmm not sure on that one he doesnt have the same vision or even passing as Rihad and isnt as creative or deemed a play-maker. BUT he is a solid wide player and will run at people when needed.

IMO he would fit with us. Newcastle were gutted when they got relegated and lost him. 

Not sure it matters when as such the window shuts. The total joke is its planned in an international break. Some players are many thousands of miles away.

37 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

So who would you buy (that would actually sign for us) that wouldn't be a huge step back from Mahrez?

Selling a Tesla and replacing it with a Dacia is a step back.   Selling a Tesla and replacing with an Audi Q5 is bearable.

41 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I did, but never claimed to be an ITK, Linekers is medical staff ain't he? Said this was 100% happening! 

Don’t think I’d criticise him for that to be fair, probably got a call last night saying he’s doing Townsend medical tomorrow and then a call this morning saying Palace replacement fell through deal off.

could be as simple as that

15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t think I’d criticise him for that to be fair, probably got a call last night saying he’s doing Townsend medical tomorrow and then a call this morning saying Palace replacement fell through deal off.

could be as simple as that

100% is still a big shout

Archived