Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If fit:

Kasper

Simmo     Big Harry    Bobby Huth     Chillers

Albrighton   Drinky   James         Musa

Vards           Slim

in a flat 4-4-2

Mahrez dropped, Chilwell given a chance, Slim and Vardy playing together.

Musa given a chance.

2-0 City.

Like it..but cant see wes being dropped, even if Huth would be match fit.

I like the Simmo/Albrighton team up.

Plus , if still here Mahrez will get the first home game nod.Though not my choice after 1st game.

He could refind his mojo from the bench...

Chills I would now start to get him in the mix, With  Fuchs as back up.

Not against the  choice of Musa, but I want a 3 man midfield, so Iberro my man.

A new fit Slim with Vardy, against Brighton..yes...!!  We have to know..!

Shinji...Po o r guy but I want us to get out of needing and using him, I want us to evolve

Our forward play.

23 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Hoping huth will maybe be fit by then. Pretty sure he has been in training and seem to think he is playing with the u23s or I could be mistaken. 

Huth is playing with the u23's Monday. No chance he'll play Saturday I don't think he will play until after the first international break. Watched Brighton earlier, didn't have a lot to shout about. We should beat these. 

Think we should expect a different approach from Brighton to what they put out against Man City. They'll still be up on confidence from last season and see this as first fixture against a team they feel they can compete better against. That said if we play with the same desire as we did against Arsenal I think we could run out winners by 2 or 3.

Great to see Knocky back as well, he's bound to bag one isn't he ?

Very confident we will win this easily. I thought Brighton looked completely out of their depth and like rabbits in the headlights against Man City. And that was a home game for them, so imagine what they'll be like away.

I also don't think they'll sit back so deeply against us as they did against Man City so we will have gaps to exploit. 

4-0 Leicester. 

I'm positive for this one. Individual errors aside we looked sharp against Arsenal. Same attitude again and they won't be able to live with us. 

Get behind the lads and roar them on! Fast start with some high pressing and aggression and we can blow them away. We need the atmosphere shown in the Champions League instead of the atmosphere when on our slump last year please!

I imagine we will start the same team with Drinkwater in if fit. Ihenacho might also start though I feel Okazaki had a good game versus Arsenal. 

Assuming that Huth is not match fit and no new center-back has been signed, I would go with the folllowing lineup.  But I'm sure Morgan will start.

Schmeichel

Simpson Benny Maguire Fuchs

Mahrez Iborra Ndidi Albrighton 

Okazaki Vardy

Archived