Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

BHA pre match

12 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Play like we did tonight and we will smash them

Not sure myself. They'll actually defend and if they can cross a ball they'll score. In some ways this may be more difficult, and certainly less suited to us. 

Huth in for Morgan if he's fit. Unchanged otherwise. 

2 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Love a bit of "im a bigger fan than you and my dads faster than you" dick swinging lol 

Oh look who it is, Mr 'I'm posting on the forum and not outside the team hotel this morning'. And you call yourself a fan? Fvcking plastic....

16 minutes ago, sdb said:

Not sure myself. They'll actually defend and if they can cross a ball they'll score. In some ways this may be more difficult, and certainly less suited to us. 

Huth in for Morgan if he's fit. Unchanged otherwise. 

Not many teams can deal with us when we press and attack with high tempo.

They'll score I'm sure, we can't resolve our defensive issues in a week. We've just got to outscore them. With the fire power and quality we've got at the top end of the pitch, that should be no problem.

If Shakey's brave enough to stick to the guns he pulled out last night, we'll win.

Show the same intensity we did last night with a high pressing game we should be fine. We looked frightening at times last night, Vardy, Okazaki and Albrighton were unplayable at times, we also have Iheanacho and Slimani at our disposal, exciting times in the forward areas.

Yet again though we must defend better, lapses of concentration can't be our downfall again. Murray or Hemed have the physicality to cause us problems but we should be fine :ermm:

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Not many teams can deal with us when we press and attack with high tempo.

They'll score I'm sure, we can't resolve our defensive issues in a week. We've just got to outscore them. With the fire power and quality we've got at the top end of the pitch, that should be no problem.

If Shakey's brave enough to stick to the guns he pulled out last night, we'll win.

Nice positive post kich . Just how I feel myself like Brighton but hope we are rampant. ?

7 hours ago, Fugue St8 said:

Bigger game than it ought to be at this stage given the substitute debacle. Wouldn't dismiss them as easily as most are. It's arrogance and Arsenal we are not. If we're not on it we'll get a rude awakening. 

Wouldn't say it's arrogance in the slightest. 

Last night we looked well on it and when the bitter disappointment of last night fades there should be a good response. 

We're more than capable of putting it right next week. 

3 hours ago, Harry96 said:

Knocky to score

Nailed on! Hopefully our generous defence will only restrict it to one! 

Anyway I think our best form of defence is attack, so probs best to start with the same team. 

Accepting the fact they played Man City, I still think Brighton were pretty poor today, look like they have no pace. If they set up like today though we will struggle as we always do when we have to actually break a team down. Should be winning it comfortably though in all honesty.

20 hours ago, brucey said:

Huth playing on Monday with U23s. Not sure he's going to suddenly get fully match fit for 90 mins in PL after playing a single U23 game, but he's already a month ahead of schedule so maybe he's superman and can do that.

is he a month ahead. Surely the return date given was first team. 30 mins Monday 45/50the next game then 2x90mins. Then the first team return. Then his return.

23 hours ago, adam said:

Lose to these and it's panic stations. Huth in for wes and Gray for mahrez. Hopefully we get rid of him this week. 

Huth will be still c recuperating...from op and Building up to 1st t eam fitness

If fit:

Kasper

Simmo     Big Harry    Bobby Huth     Chillers

Albrighton   Drinky   James         Musa

Vards           Slim

in a flat 4-4-2

Mahrez dropped, Chilwell given a chance, Slim and Vardy playing together.

Musa given a chance.

2-0 City.

Archived