Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Iheanacho

5 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Ridiculous change ahead of Okazaki.

Really worried we have our premier league equivalent of Jermaine Beckford here :(

Offered so much on paper, but barely touched the surface on the pitch

You may well be right ..   And I may well agree with you ...   But at the moment in Claude we trust ...   He must have seen him in training, spoke to him and told him what he wants him to do.  He will give him a chance ..  And then decide. 

Ridiculous! Only in Leicester will Okazaki and Ihenacho be fighting for minutes. At this point Iheanacho is probably regretting coming to Leicester. He’s the best goal scoring threat we have and must be intergrated into the lineup ASAP if we want to do well. 

If if we want to remain between 15th and relegation then by all means play Okazaki and Gray ahead of him.

1 minute ago, Usafox1 said:

Ridiculous! Only in Leicester will Okazaki and Ihenacho be fighting for minutes. At this point Iheanacho is probably regretting coming to Leicester. He’s the best goal scoring threat we have and must be intergrated into the lineup ASAP if we want to do well. 

If if we want to remain between 15th and relegation then by all means play Okazaki and Gray ahead of him.

What a load of rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

:crylaugh:

He hasnt really had much of a start yet but the omens are not good.

He has already been spoken of as one of the biggest disappointments of the league.

With Slim on the way out there'll be more chances but something tells me we've got a bit of a dud signing here.

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What a load of rubbish.

Mid you think it’s possible to out run and work other teams every game then Okazaki is your man. If u want real ballers that can flat out put the ball in the net then Ihenacho is the man. 

1 minute ago, Usafox1 said:

Mid you think it’s possible to out run and work other teams every game then Okazaki is your man. If u want real ballers that can flat out put the ball in the net then Ihenacho is the man. 

Vardy is our best finisher and starts every time if fit. Against Man City who are so dominant in midfield you can't play two strikers against them as you're overrun, torn apart and exposed in midfield with only two(unless you have N'Golo), so you drop a striker in place for a midfielder as Puel said on the radio, he went with Albrighton.

His choice didn't work and Shinji probably would have done a better job dropping in, he also scored a peach last time he came up against these.

Iheanacho needs game time, his position and preferred role is obviously less of a concern. We also have Slimani, Ulloa and Shinji seemingly in reserve which shows how poorly the squad has been balanced and that's before deadwood like Musa are even mentioned.

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He needs someone to supply him with opportunities. We simply don't have that.

That’s not even close to being the issue. The issue is Jamie Vardy, he will always be the focal point on the last man due to his pace and imo that’s KIs best position. We either learn how to play them both together or he flops here, simple.

56 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Why is he getting stick when he was playing out of position against one of the best teams this country has ever seen (apart from us) in a long time. 

Not just talking about today's game though!.. He's been disappointing in all the other games he's appeared in. 

We have the same problem as Spurs do with Kane.  Spurs can't sign a quality backup to Kane because they won't pay big enough wages for someone good to sit on the bench and  Kane always starts if fit like vardy. we have bought better back ups than Spurs have and yet there is no intention to play anyone other than vardy. when Ibra is match fit I bet lukaku gets rotated a bit. We need to grow some and give vardy the odd game off when the opposition suits. Then kelechi/slim will get a chance. It may take until after Xmas when silva comes into the side for us to develop a setup and style which is more suited to KI 

only then will we see what we have bought 

8 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Vardy hasn't found a partner better than Okazaki and that's worrying. 

It would help if we signed a player who plays the number 10 role instead of going through to whole squad trying to find an alternative. We've had years but our transfer activity has just been purchase center forwards, why when we only play Vardy there? When Okazaki hasn't played it's been target men (Slimani/Ulloa) and asking them to the job playing off Vardy. Now I wonder why that hasn't worked.

11 hours ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Been hugely disappointing so far. I was confident he'd have 3+ goals by now but he hasn't even looked particularly threatening. The lack of minutes isn't a good excuse - he scored loads off the bench at Man City.

I cant even remember him having a shot in any league games. If I recall he was deadly in the box for man city. We lump it to vardy or cross which isnt really his game.

Kelechi needs to prove himself at number 9 during the Christmas period, to give Claude something to think about.

The only way Kelechi makes it here is as a CF, because he doesn't seem capable playing behind the striker.

Obviously even if he does well, Vardy is still 1st choice but I wouldn't be against rotating the pair now and again.

The issue I have with him is usually if a player has quality, you can see it even if he’s not fit or playing out of position.

This bloke looks bloody awful.  He doesn’t really appear to be able to do anything well.

He must be a good player given how highly Man City rate him and the buyback clause they insisted on, but right now, I can’t see any reason why he’s anywhere near the first team.

All the hype over this lad pre signing and now he’s a dud, hero to zero in what, 2 Months!

At present he needs a run in the side, and I just can’t see it happening, same with Slim. 30 mil for him and he will and does get ye goals but rarely gets a look in. 

At the moment,our attacking options are built around Vards. 

27 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Kelechi needs to prove himself at number 9 during the Christmas period, to give Claude something to think about.

The only way Kelechi makes it here is as a CF, because he doesn't seem capable playing behind the striker.

Obviously even if he does well, Vardy is still 1st choice but I wouldn't be against rotating the pair now and again.

Won't happen then as he's not going to replace Vardy unless it's just Cup matches.. 

Weird signing in the first place as he just doesn't fit into our system,  not only that though,  he looks slow,  weighty and his first touch is Ulloaesque! 

Archived