Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Chelsea post match 1-2

Tactically very negative so far this season and I don't want to see it. Going one up top and bringing the likes of King on to sure up the midfield when you are already 1-0 down is ****ing pointless. If Nacho becomes the latest last 10 bit-part like Gray this season then I will lose my ****ing mind. Could have got something out of that game. 

Great fighting spirit not keen on CS tactics and how to use his substitutes gets so much wrong when he could actually make positive subs and bringing them on sooner, mahrez should of came off in the 3rd minute, gray was good, maguire, Niddi and vary played class very impressed with James whole team did brilliant to be fair the manager let him self down again with the subs 

Unlucky, that's 3 of the hardest games we'll play this season out of the way.

I thought Morgan and Maguire were immense at the back and Ndidi had his best game for the season.

Vardy looked sharp and well up for it. 

Shakey almost got it spot on for me, great subs and just what we needed at the time, unlucky with the Kate goal straight after the break.

Onwars and upwards.

Just now, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Of all the talking points to take from the game, that seems an odd one. At least our awful run of big teams is closer to being over.

Honestly? Schmichel could have thrown his cap on Kante's shot. Should never have let that in.

Just now, Rasmic123 said:

We looked more likely to score after the subs, king came on and did a good job

We looked more likely to score because we were 2-0 down. No idea why you'd play with 1 striker on the pitch when you're losing 1-0.

Usually you bring on a midfielder if you're being overrun in the middle of the park... don't think that was the case today.

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Unlucky, that's 3 of the hardest games we'll play this season out of the way.

I thought Morgan and Maguire were immense at the back and Ndidi had his best game for the season.

Vardy looked sharp and well up for it. 

Shakey almost got it spot on for me, great subs and just what we needed at the time, unlucky with the Kate goal straight after the break.

Onwars and upwards.

???? Great subs and when they were needed I massively disagree it's the only thing CS needs to work on, is how to utilise them  and when but hey live and learn 

We are a bit predictable aren't we? We all knew Shinji would have played if he hadn't done 17,000 miles on a plane.

Just try something a bit different shape/formation/personnel wise.

I was very disappointed to see only 10 minutes of Nacho Man.

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Gray starts next week, actually knows what passing the ball is. 

(I'm not actually his biggest fan, but Riyad infuriated me today, so single-minded) 

Do you mean passing the ball the full distance? Because he doesn't know how to do that. 

Question the half time subs really, I thought we would lose this one and we did. We don't quite have the impetus of 2 years ago, we're less sure at the back, not as good in midfield and about the same up front. Big game next week now...

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

???? Great subs and when they were needed I massively disagree it's the only thing CS needs to work on, is how to utilise them  and when but hey live and learn 

They were spot on today, we were being overrun in midfield and he changed it to 451, by bringing on Gray allowing us to go 433 when attacking.

Late on bringing on Ian when we could go for it a bit more.

We were far better as a team second half.

Shakespeare and his lack of ideas is going to cost us big time this season. You cannot tell me that we didn't look so much more dangerous when Nacho came. Came on 30 minutes too late.

Going down to one striker at half time when we are a goal down at home is criminal. Our midfield does not have the goals in it that Chelseas does. Poor.

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Shaky you need to sort this out lad otherwise you'll have the "Shaky out brigade on your back !!"

the loss is hard to take ale because of the way we lost Mahrez should have passed to Vardy 1 up instead the run down the pitch cross a lovely ball while we're sleeping and score then Kante has a lucky strike catches out Schmeical which you would have bet that he would keep it out , but the sloppy play the balls we were playing loss of concentration and shape Mahrez blew hot and cold really thinking Shaky got this wrong today he needs to give Vardy and iheanacho time to gel together as these two could be lethal for us !!

But all in all really disappointed with shaky and the lads today back to the drawing board shaky third loss in 4 the shaky out andvtold you so brigade are beginning to stir !!

Nope, nope, nope. He took the right decision as the defender was expecting the pass to Vardy. Slim botched it, period. In the second one I agree that Mahrez should have, in many cases done, a bit better.

Shit happens, can't blame anyone for that. No place for slagging the manager off, the difference in quality was simply too big and the best midfielders were not avalaible. Loss was to expect. Next game.

Archived