Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

At least they don't put it in a bag and tie it to the end of a tree branch like wonderfully responsible dog owners. Yeah, I'm not finished with this cat/dog argument yet.

Yeah that’s pretty gross, I still don’t understand why people do that, they’ve done the hard part by picking and bagging it up. Why be a scumbag?

On 01/08/2018 at 23:22, ScouseFox said:

this is why if i was prime minister we’d be allowed to shoot cats on sight. cats are cu nts and people who own cats are also cu nts for letting them shit everywhere and ruin everything. twats. 

always found it weird that people care that much about some poo in a garden. even when most of the time it's buried 

13 hours ago, bovril said:

The football season should not start so early. The first test wasn't even over ffs. Wait til the last weekend of August.  

And wait until all players are back in training after their mandatory holiday period.

On 03/08/2018 at 16:56, don_danbury said:

pot noodles are underrated. especially the bombay bad boy. 

On 03/08/2018 at 21:07, The Bear said:

I like the standard Chicken & Mushroom and the Curry. The rest can get to feck. 

Curry pot noodle sandwiches.

Ok that was a few years ago when i had just moved out and was skint.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lcfcbisto said:

Make a chesse sandwhich and then add pot noodle of choice. Put in sandwhich toaster.

greatest sandwich ever

Wow, i had never thought of that. 

I used to like cheese, beans and egg in a sandwich toaster but it was a right pain to clean after everything spilled out and melted on the hot plates. 

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wow, i had never thought of that. 

I used to like cheese, beans and egg in a sandwich toaster but it was a right pain to clean after everything spilled out and melted on the hot plates. 

Wouldn’t want to be downwind of you after you’d polished that off ! 

• Haha 1