Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

The Glastonbury of today bears little resemblance to the Glastonbury of yesteryear.

It is what it is but it stopped being 'cool' a long time ago.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

On 29/06/2019 at 12:18, ozleicester said:

here's one... ban grog... legalise weed

I went on a march this weekend for the legalisation of weed.

Well it started as a march but turned into more of a wander :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love musicals (probably an unpopular opinion in itself) but the opinion I have will probably not sit well with any other musical fans on here,but Cats is the worst musical of all time. Utter nonsensical drivel!

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

I love musicals (probably an unpopular opinion in itself) but the opinion I have will probably not sit well with any other musical fans on here,but Cats is the worst musical of all time. Utter nonsensical drivel!

ditto... Cats is the ONLY show ive considered leaving at intermission,  awful pointless stupid crap.

Finally booked to see Book of Mormon in Sept :)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Chelsea will be fine next season and still finish above us.

If lampard has any sense he'll put kante back in his best position and they still have the players to finish top 4.

Wouldn't call that unpopular.

Wishful thinking to think they'll massively struggle.

But I can see them being slightly worse off due to losing Hazard and not replacing him. Time will tell.

Chelsea have near literally no attack and a manager with one season of experience. 

And they can't sign anyone. 

They're relying on Batshuayi and Giroud for goals created by Willian and Hudson Odoi. 

The one signing they managed to make before the embargo is probably the most over rated winger in Europe that literally only gets hype because he's a yank. 

We have a better squad and manager than them and if we don't finish above then I'll be genuinely disappointed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

Chelsea will be fine next season and still finish above us.

If lampard has any sense he'll put kante back in his best position and they still have the players to finish top 4.

Lampard usually played a 4-2-3-1 at Derby so I'd imagine Kante and Jorginho would be sitting in the two. 

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Wouldn't call that unpopular.

Wishful thinking to think they'll massively struggle.

But I can see them being slightly worse off due to losing Hazard and not replacing him. Time will tell.

Replacing Hazard..???

They won the title before ,as well without him...

Chelsea have the clout and Lampard will have the support..

On 01/07/2019 at 08:14, Buce said:

The Glastonbury of today bears little resemblance to the Glastonbury of yesteryear.

It is what it is but it stopped being 'cool' a long time ago.

Soon as the media folk got to like it..!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Replacing Hazard..???

They won the title before ,as well without him...

Chelsea have the clout and Lampard will have the support..

They won it 2 years before he arrived with the likes of Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Terry and Essien still in full force. 

They haven't replaced him, they can't sign any players and lacked that spark when he was off form last year. 

They will be okay but it'll be harder than people think. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

They won it 2 years before he arrived with the likes of Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Terry and Essien still in full force. 

They haven't replaced him, they can't sign any players and lacked that spark when he was off form last year. 

They will be okay but it'll be harder than people think. 

They also had to prove themselves,they were no names before they started out..

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

They also had to prove themselves,they were no names before they started out..

What? lol they’ll be fine because they have to prove themselves. Only Rudiger, Azpilicueta and Kante would get in our side. We have a better manager and more coherent set up behind the scenes. 

Edited by Stadt

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

What? lol they’ll be fine because they have to prove themselves. Only Rudiger, Azpilicueta and Kante would get in our side. We have a better manager and more coherent set up behind the scenes. I’m 

If you say so...

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

What? lol they’ll be fine because they have to prove themselves. Only Rudiger, Azpilicueta and Kante would get in our side. We have a better manager and more coherent set up behind the scenes. 

Willian would walk into our 11 surely?

Long term our options are better but I'd definitely make room for Willian on either side of the 3 behind Vards coming in from wide.

I'd argue Pedro probably would as well.