Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leicester 2-Liverpool 3 post match thread.

1 minute ago, KingGTF said:

Got what we deserved for that first half, it was pathetic. Just go for it ffs. Also only Maguire sprinting back for the third was criminal, Ndidi in particular should be embarrassed.

Yes was going to say that myself that was a disgrace how ndidi ran back when we only had 2 players back

First goal - poor defending. 

Second goal - a slew of errors led to the free kick but what a great goal and there’s a reason why Barcelona offered 120m for him. 

Third goal - Maguire loses the ball carelessly in the opposition half and not enough track back in time. 

Got to cut these errors out. 3 against Arsenal and 2 versus Liverpool should have got us some points. 

First half again shite. Don't start games well enough at all recently. 

Vardy was stupid with the penalty. Cannot believe he put it down the middle again. Probably double bluffed himself and paid the price 

Maguire was poor again for me. Second game in a row. King wasn't good either imo. 

Desperately need a win soon. Looking bleak if we lose at Bournemouth 

I think we were the better team second half Ndidi was very good that half. Simpson was solid all match and Okazaki was probably our MOTM. Maguire has to stop thinking he's Beckenbauer and just get rid some time. 

Still confident we'll be top 8.

Should have at least got a point.

Mahrez was very disappointing. Gray did more in his first 2 minutes.

Kasper was at fault for the first, their second was class, Ref didn't treat both teams the same. Poor Vardy penalty, should have got a second penalty.

Chilwell and King were fine - those haterz before the game should be apologizing.

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Agreed, why people expect us to beat the top teams is beyond me, yeah we won the league once...its over, we are aiming for mid table whether you like it or not.

If we had lost to west brom / Swansea / bournmemouth / palace, I could understand the doom and gloom but unil then (hopefully not) cheer up and get some perspective.

The likes of Burnley etc. don't think like that. Win at Chelsea, draw at Liverpool. 

Very annoying. 

Neutrals I watched it with all said we deserved a point.

A couple of players need to realise maximum effort is required though. 

1 minute ago, FIF said:

Still confident we'll be top 8.

Should have at least got a point.

Mahrez was very disappointing. Gray did more in his first 2 minutes.

Kasper was at fault for the first, their second was class, Ref didn't treat both teams the same. Poor Vardy penalty, should have got a second penalty.

Chilwell and King were fine - those haterz before the game should be apologizing.

Agreed, wholeheartedly.  Give us some lucky bounces, we are sitting on eight points instead of four.

I still believe things will swing our way.

What's wrong with iborra? Couldn't he get any minutes? Our midfield is the worst in the premier league and possibly some championship sides too.

You can't blame Shakespeare though he's need shafted by the club, they sold Drinkwater loaned out Barnes, Mendy and messed up Silva so we're 4 players down!

The thing is we're in a dire situation until something changes ie a tactical switch....

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

We're making a bit of a habit of not looking up to scratch until we're chasing the game and then ending up getting no points when we could and should have had at least 1.  

That type of carelessness and easygoing attitude sort of grinds my gears. Liverpool were all up for it from the start, usually one or two steps faster to get the ball, whilst we were simply content to be second-best and watch from afar how things unfolded. Such passivity and lacklustre approach should not happen in pro football. Why Shakespeare is allowing it, I don't know.

5 points from the last 9 games now.

Sure a lot of those have been tough games but 0 points from the last 6 games against the top 6 is poor, no two ways about it. You'd struggle to find more than one or two sides in the division with that poor a record against those sides.

Archived