Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

Think we will be up against a very committed West Ham on Friday,dont think this will be easy..under lights they seem to raise thier game, like when they ended Tottenhams title hopes last season.

What we must not do is give free kicks away around our area, defending these are not Kaspers strongest department and Lanzini will make us pay if we do.

On 21/11/2017 at 13:45, foxinsocks said:

West ham are in tirmoil.  Moyse calling out big names.  I hope they dont redpond positively.  

I don't see how they won't respond positively.

The players should realise their PL careers are on the line this season. Moyes may have become a bit of a joke figure recently but he had a solid and fiery reputation from Everton.

Wasn't THAT bad at United. Only by their high standards. And the Sociedad, Sunderland jobs were stupid to take on.

If it's right that he has given bollockings already then West Ham will be up for it. We need to make our firepower count.

First goal (if there is one) will be vital. We get it and we have a good chance to win. They get it and their confidence will grow and the crowd will start to back them.

There's a lot of over confidence on here. They have been poor but will be fired up for this and see it as a great chance to get three points. We've not been very good this season either. Lose and we're back in a relegation dog fight, win and we can at least look up the table for a bit. Crucial game for both sides.

I worry that West Ham are unlikely to continue being so poor, you think there must be a response at some point and sods law we won't get as easy a game as others have had against them. Facing Carroll without Huth or a ladder is a worry too. You need to cut off the source and not allow the crosses to come in which could mean our wingers tracking their wing/full-backs is key. Without service he's just a mardy knackered geordie with girls hair and a girls name! Having said all of that if we apply what we're good at and play as we have been we should have enough - 2-1 City !

On 21/11/2017 at 21:26, Col city fan said:

This has got home win written all over it. West Ham have been shocking but I'd have no surprise if this is the night they pull something out the bag.

It would be just like Leicester to lose this game.

Agree with you here Col. I seem to remember a certain West Ham pitching up at our place when we were on a terrible run. Cue the start of the Great Escape. 

55 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Right in the middle of a 6 match winning streak you mean? 

It was in the middle though right? We'd beaten Liverpool, Hull and Sevilla, but had been terrible prior to that. There was also a fear we would be tired from the Sevilla match. So we had definitely improved our form but it was still debatable as to if we had turned the corner or not. luckily it turned out we had!

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:26, Col city fan said:

This has got home win written all over it. West Ham have been shocking but I'd have no surprise if this is the night they pull something out the bag.

It would be just like Leicester to lose this game.

Pretty much this. Watched us long enough to know this is a game we will lose lol

Archived