Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

15 hours ago, Jess Juan said:

Hello gentlemen, West Ham fan here, hope you are all well. 

As you may be aware, our board have royally bumscrewed our proud club. They sold our home, pocketed the cash, moved us into an unfit cess bowl. They have loaned the club cash to pay off some debt, and are raping us with 7% interest on the loan. They have signed players we don't need because they were available on the never never. They scapegoated a manager that many of us adored, in order to hide their own ineptitude and greed. I could go on and on but, most of all, they have lied, lied and lied again. 

Many (most) of the real fans at the game in Friday will be making a bit of anti-board noise. "You destroyed our ****ing club" seems to be the song of choice. Now, it's likely that Sky will turn up the microphones at your end, because they don't want our complaints ruining their shiny product. If you are minded to help another honest club in a bit of bother, perhaps you could join in with us? 

For what it's worth, our players long ago got the hump with what's going on. I expect you to get three or four with your laces tied together.  On the other hand, we now have the tactical powerhouse that is Mo Moyes calling the shots. So you'll get five. 

All the best for the rest of the season. 

Rivalry aside, I feel for you and your fellow fans mate. It's disgraceful how a great club like yours has been dismantled and stripped of everything that made the club what it was. I feel for you because I know how much a football club means to its fans, the thought of an owner coming in and destroying the club I love fills me with dread, and I am so thankful for our owners (but I appreciate we got very lucky, it could just have easily been us). I won't be there tonight, but I hope our fans that are there show support to your cause, because this goes beyond rivalry, what your owners have done attacks the sport we all love so much . 

Optimistic but lately I’ve been that way before most matches. Seen a number of posts about the match from Vardy and Mahrez, and they seem to enjoy the spectacle of a primerime slotted night match. 

3-1 LCFC, Vardy x2, Mahrez x1. Mahrez x1 assist, Iborra x1 assist.

38 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If there is one team you want to face when going through a rough patch it's us, we have a nasty habit of being the team people turn themselves around against.

We used to be- we seem to have turned it around recently so we only lose the games we're expected to. The issue now is that we lose every single one of those lol

Need to be up for it and get on top from the kick off, take our chances and we'll be fine.

Felt confident last week but not so much today, hopefully I don't spend my evening going "FFS Leicester" !

We have done well at their place the last 2 seasons and those sides were in better form and stronger than they are at the moment.

I'm interested to see how CP goes about this game. He seems a sensible man and hopefully he realises that whoever scores first in this probably wins. We need to avoid letting one in early doors and let the crowd turn....the game will be there for the taking.

Lanzini is an excellent free kick taker....I hope Kasper has been practising this week! 

Can't remember the last time we've lost to a team that's been absolutely appalling when we've not been as well.

There seems to be an absurd amount of football fans, outside the top few elite teams in world football, that think it's only their team that loses to underdogs.

Feeling really sorry for the trials and tribulations behind the scenes at West Ham But we really Need to get the win tonight it’s a long run of games for us over the next 4-5 weeks and some difficult ones ahead, hoping the lads bring home the points tonight with a good win behind them !!

come on you Leicester !!:scarf::scarf::scarf:

18 hours ago, Jess Juan said:

Hello gentlemen, West Ham fan here, hope you are all well. 

As you may be aware, our board have royally bumscrewed our proud club. They sold our home, pocketed the cash, moved us into an unfit cess bowl. They have loaned the club cash to pay off some debt, and are raping us with 7% interest on the loan. They have signed players we don't need because they were available on the never never. They scapegoated a manager that many of us adored, in order to hide their own ineptitude and greed. I could go on and on but, most of all, they have lied, lied and lied again. 

Many (most) of the real fans at the game in Friday will be making a bit of anti-board noise. "You destroyed our ****ing club" seems to be the song of choice. Now, it's likely that Sky will turn up the microphones at your end, because they don't want our complaints ruining their shiny product. If you are minded to help another honest club in a bit of bother, perhaps you could join in with us? 

For what it's worth, our players long ago got the hump with what's going on. I expect you to get three or four with your laces tied together.  On the other hand, we now have the tactical powerhouse that is Mo Moyes calling the shots. So you'll get five. 

All the best for the rest of the season. 

As much as I sympathise with the situation, I didn't see too many West Ham moaning prior to the move, a lot of fans were excited about the Olympic Stadium. Did you really think uprooting from your roots, and moving into a 60,000 bowl with a running track around the pitch was going to work?

It's a total farce. West Ham used to be a proper football club, they've killed off the heart and soul  and are now a public laughing stock. Sadly, they've turned into everything that they used to despise and there's no going back now.

Archived