Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Diabaté Signs

1 hour ago, Koke said:

His decision making was top notch today. Released the ball when he had to and shot when he had to. That's my #1 priority in a player, decision making. Not pace or aerial strength or work ethic (though all those are useful) but their intelligence. Kid looks like he has a football brain on him. Very excited about him.

In complete contrast to Gray....

Gray take notice, this kid passes when he needs to, and is selfish when a chance presents itself.

Impressed by the lad, and disappointed with gray greedy, selfish play, wanting to shot just about every time he’s near their box, when he could lay it off to a team mate better positioned.

Seriously impressed by the potential diabate, or diabetes as my autocorrect try to call him lol, good start, lots of room for progress as he’s young.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It would seem so if you heard his interview... it sounded like he had been watching him for a while I knew about him before he was even manager here 

Claude's son plays at the club where Diabate used to play, so he likely found him through his son.

Hire that boy as a scout.

24 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Claude's son plays at the club where Diabate used to play, so he likely found him through his son.

Hire that boy as a scout.

Explains why Puel was so eccstatic when he scored. A vindication of his and his son's belief in him.

3 minutes ago, vanity said:

F'ing Claude man, great signing. Well done son. How the heck did we gets so lucky as to wind up with Puel? He presents as a legit program builder, he has an eye for talent, coaches players up, motivates our more reluctant stars, plays an attractive brand of football, the guy checks most boxes, no doubt.

Agreed

There seemed to be a strong connection in play between him and Iheanacho, in feeding off each other and understanding etc.

I know it's still very much early days, but he's certainly a top contender to replace Vardy in the long-term imo.

Whenever I see @EnderbyFox's avatar image, it automatically makes me think of this player..lol

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1