Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Swansea City (h) Post-Match 1-1

Deserved just for that James sub. Baffled me.

I don't understand why we insist on gifting absolute shithouse teams easy goals. They really are are, hope they go down along with about 7 other teams that are complete and utter shit.

Need to start taking our chances and playing well for a whole game. We were actually awful second half.

• Like 2

Let's not make this about Mahrdy arse, we should have won that. Nothing wrong with our performance (besides another poor attempt at defending a corner), any other day we'd have buried them. Gutted we dropped 2 points, but today showed Nacho and Vardy could have legs as a partnership

Swansea can get in the bin with their diving and time-wasting, and that chump of a ref for allowing it all.

• Like 3

I can't count the amount of times we've shot ourselves in our own foot this season.

We truly are a team of two halves.

The game should've been sealed in the first half, but we squandered some glorious chances.

Simpson anonymous and somewhat lacking fitness, Gray in particular annoyed me no end by slowing down the game because he can't stop trying to do it fancy when simple would work infinitely better.

The goal against is frustrating to re-watch, because of the lapse in defensive concentration and also because it was scored by fvcking Fernandez, who should've seen a yellow in the first half for simulation.

Manchester City away will be tasty...

we can't get back in the games (the everton game) and we can close home games (today). we just on't have that edge or that magical spark.

fine that idiot, make him apologize to everyone and get him back to the team for the sake of everyone!

Edited by the fox

Great first half, poor first 25 mins of second, good finish.

Silva, Iheanacho and Diabaté deserve to be in the team.

Should have won. Didn't. that's football.

On to the next game.

Mahrez can watch.

Diabate is good, but not quite there yet. Would love him and Mahrez on the field together. Iheanacho earned his right to start ahead of Okazaki. Shocking he got pulled off so early in the second half - what didn't Puel not like?

The subs were shocking. Gray and James for Silva and Iheanacho, the two most efficient players on the side for the two least efficient?

• Like 1

So frustrating. Said at half time we could end up with a similar result to Man City earlier and we did. Threw 2 points away. 

Soon as they equalised all they were ever going to do was time waste as that's all they had done even when losing with the persistent diving. 

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Deserved just for that James sub. Baffled me.

I don't understand why we insist on gifting absolute shithouse teams easy goals. They really are are, hope they go down along with about 7 other teams that are complete and utter shit.

Need to start taking our chances and playing well for a whole game. We were actually awful second half.

Because Silva began to go off the boil and losing the ball at an alarming rate. He's great but he still needs games.

The sub was perfectly justfied and we held the ball better when James came on. Shit second half though.

• Like 2