Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FFP Champions 5 - 1

Well at half time I was hopeful we might be able to sneak a point but **** knows what puel was thinking at half time. His negativity killed us there. Tried to keep it tight but ended up shipping 4. This side won't finish 7th. Not good enough. 

All we need now is for us to put a half arsed side out on Friday and get knocked out the cup. 

• Like 1

I think one of the main things I took from the game was when I sat analysing the squad when we were 3-1 down.

That we have a fair few players having 12 or so games to play for their futures at the club.

Yes we won’t compete on the level of Man City, as it is being proven spend the money they have and you can’t argue with the football they are trying to play and the League title a near on certainty.

The annoying thing is that we were in the game for a good period of it. It wasn't as though we were 3-0 down in 20 minutes and that was it, at half-time we were in the match and a good start to the second half could've made it interesting.

Concede two in five minutes and all that hard work is wasted.

Well I wasn’t gonna post in the post match thread when we went 2-1 down and were evidently going to lose, even 3-1 I wasn’t going to post.

It’s Man City we were always going to lose, we move on.

Then Schmeichel forgot he was playing for us and got transported back to his Man City games and gave them an assist, then 5-1 happened.

Fuming.

That was a ****ing disgrace. To a man they need to take a hard look at themselves. 

Puels changes were were diabolical too.

Mahrez, I’m not gonna heap the blame on you, if any, others take the blame more than you, but sort your shit out and atleast make it look like you want to be here instead of strolling about. Only 11 games left lad.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

What I’ve learnt from that game is kasper is blind, James is a clogger chillwell is not a future left back, simpson needs to go back to qpr and the manager needs to realise that if you go defensive in the prem,  you’re gonna get mullered. Oh and Man City have bought the league but they’re still a tinpot  make believe club and however the Saudis gloss over it they’re never gonna be the big side in Manchester 

Really Disapointed that we didn’t strengthen the defence in the January window, we switched off far too much against Man City and other teams and gave away easy goals this must be sorted in the summer as our left and right sided defence are too weak don’t rate Chilwell as highly as some his fault for the first goal !!

unfortunately I missed the last 30 min of the game due to being at work but what I did see is that we seemed to handle them better in the first half than we seemed to have in the second, we used to moan about late substitutions but don’t you feel we needed to keep the stability we had in the first half rather than starting the second with a new addition and the other players needing to settle with the change ?

what the fook was up with Kasper today not his usual cool calm and collect in goal some really poor attempts when letting in some sloppy goals and his distribution was poor today !!

Puell seriously needs to sort this sorry lot out he needs realise that Chilwell isn’t good enough at this level Puell desperately needs to add some serious defenders and a couple in other positions in the summer if we’re to really compete in this league !!

Just another point just wondering how Mahrez played when he came on??

Come on Puell sort these buggers out ASAP !!

2 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Yes they are a better team but not 5-1 better. Another game we were poor in we had a great run of games unbeaten but over the last few games we don't look bothered

something has upset the changing room.

Yeah cant imagine what that could have been.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Really Disapointed that we didn’t strengthen the defence in the January window, we switched off far too much against Man City and other teams and gave away easy goals this must be sorted in the summer as our left and right sided defence are too weak don’t rate Chilwell as highly as some his fault for the first goal !!

unfortunately I missed the last 30 min of the game due to being at work but what I did see is that we seemed to handle them better in the first half than we seemed to have in the second, we used to moan about late substitutions but don’t you feel we needed to keep the stability we had in the first half rather than starting the second with a new addition and the other players needing to settle with the change ?

what the fook was up with Kasper today not his usual cool calm and collect in goal some really poor attempts when letting in some sloppy goals and his distribution was poor today !!

Puell seriously needs to sort this sorry lot out he needs realise that Chilwell isn’t good enough at this level Puell desperately needs to add some serious defenders and a couple in other positions in the summer if we’re to really compete in this league !!

Just another point just wondering how Mahrez played when he came on??

Come on Puell sort these buggers out ASAP !!

Well, he’s not done himself any favours