Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

Iborra - lack of closeness within the squad

2 hours ago, southfox66 said:

i don't think he criticising Leicester or our set up, he just saying its different in Spain, that where he spent most of his career so its what he is use to, probably a bit home basis writing given it a spanish source, id take with a pinch of salt

of course he is, if thats not a come and get me plea i dont know what is

I would be gutted if my tan had gone from golden brown to winter white since moving to Leicester too. 

tbh i dont see anything bad in the article at all. He has moved to spend his latter years at another club and when he retires will go back to his home country. I doubt many of us wouldnt do the same. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

I genuinely think we could see a right old clear out this summer. I think we are reaching a sea change at this football club and I genuinely have no idea which way we will go.

I think you can see a little bit of ‘unsettledness’ on the pitch too. 

It’s a little exciting/worrying (based on glass half full or empty?) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the squad looking very different for the start of next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I genuinely think we could see a right old clear out this summer. I think we are reaching a sea change at this football club and I genuinely have no idea which way we will go.

I think you can see a little bit of ‘unsettledness’ on the pitch too. 

It’s a little exciting/worrying (based on glass half full or empty?) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the squad looking very different for the start of next season.

Unfortunately with Mahrez more then likely going, without some real quality coming in I can see us struggling badly! 

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Unfortunately with Mahrez more then likely going, without some real quality coming in I can see us struggling badly! 

Agree problem is real quality cost high transfer fees trouble with that I wouldn't trust our DOF to sort it all out judging how he has operated in the past.

9 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I would be gutted if my tan had gone from golden brown to winter white since moving to Leicester too. 

tbh i dont see anything bad in the article at all. He has moved to spend his latter years at another club and when he retires will go back to his home country. I doubt many of us wouldnt do the same. 

He could even stay here if he meets someone special?............... nudge nudge wink wink

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Still cant believe he didnt feature on Saturday, pretty sure he was an absolute beast when we played the reverse fixture.

He really was. Can’t get my head around why he never gets off the bench, never mind not even in the starting eleven. I’m sure Puel has his reasons but I sure as hell cant work them out. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

He has been brilliant this season. Massively unfair how little game time he is now getting.

Nah, his performances dropped for a while now. Very disappointed as I am a big fan of his and when he was in form our midfield looked class. I think he didn't settle here.