Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

Just now, justfoxes said:

Think Iheanacho is growing but we should have had Silva on behind Vardy for the start !!

Okazaki

Need to be able to change a game positively off the bench ie. bringing Iheanacho on, Silva has done nothing to warrant his place in matchday squad

Just now, cc_star said:

Did you miss the bit where Ian N/acho couldn't even make a 5 yard pass to him & played it behind him, leaving Mahrez with 3-men on him

Yep that was the real culprit behind the goal. Real shame because he did so well to win it in the first place. 

Next time I haven’t had sex in a while, I think I’m going to ask Leicester City to try and stop me getting my jollies.

It might not work for about half an hour, but it’s a dead cert just before 45 minutes are up...

Just now, lifted*fox said:

100% Nacho at fault for that goal. ****ing shite pass ending up behind mahrez puts the whole team on the back foot as we're pushing up. 

I've defended him until not but he's ****ing bobbins. **** off useless cvnt. 

I will also include Chilwell!

Sh*t from iheanacho and even worse from Mahrez he had a life time to pick a pass instead ran into a brick wall, they counter and score. 

Puel needs to change this at half time. Pick the pace of the game up and stop letting Chelsea dictate the play. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Defence needs a complete overhaul too, how much time and space was he allowed there

I'm sorry I can't agree with this whatsoever. Your logic is based entirely on one counter attack. We've defended pretty well up to that point. To so we need an overhaul from that isn't enough.

Iheanacho should have passed in front of Mahrez. Mahrez should have crossed it instead of taking three defenders on. Ndidi should have fouled Willian. Simpson should have run with Morata instead of getting sucked towards the ball. 

Bad goal to give away.