Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

No that was Nacho's sloppy Pass,then Mahrez had 3 Players around him,with No get Out.

Yeah on second thoughts I agree with you. Was an allround fuch up with our defence as well 

Why are we such a team of two halves?

Such a silly goal to concede. We are our own worst enemy at times. All the effort, all the huffing and puffing, and then this happens.

Hugely disappointed.

Chilwell and Simpson are both a liability in defense and our central midfield has failed to leave a lasting imprint.

No shots on goal from either Vardy or Iheanacho. Pathetic.

Loads of minor things accumulating to being a goal down. Nige used to talk about working on those little things to make the sum of parts better. Claude, ****ing point them out and get this sorted.

1 minute ago, M0901 said:

I'm sorry I can't agree with this whatsoever. Your logic is based entirely on one counter attack. We've defended pretty well up to that point. To so we need an overhaul from that isn't enough.

Have you seen some of the goals we've conceded this season? 

Going to be tough now. Goal apart there hasn’t been much between the two teams. Hazard very quiet and despite them having more of the ball they didn’t make too many chances. But we are really struggling to make anything happen in the final third and we have to chase the game now. 

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Where was Simpson going, surely just tuck in behind Wes and cover Morata

Simpson could've stopped that goal, he ran for the middle of the pitch instead of marking Morata. The three at the back were all late tracking back. Need new blood defensively we've let too many goals in this year.