Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

Poor defending the difference between the two sides.

We don’t look like scoring, and with Morgan, Simpson and chilwell in at the back, we are weak defensively.

Alrighton off for diabate, silva needs to come on, we need players confident and good on the ball.

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

Have you seen some of the goals we've conceded this season? 

Yes - and I'm pretty sure the other 19 premier league teams this season have conceded some of the same. It's football. Nothings ever going to be perfect mate. We are Leicester not Barcelona.

2 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Shearer talking shit, we played really well for 40 minutes. Chelsea were only in control after Nacho ballsed up an easy pass and we conceded

Really..... we have create nothing, Morata took his third chance, how many have we created for Vardy?

Someone tell Iheanacho this is our biggest game of the season and not an end of season dead rubber for the Dog and Duck. 

The replays shows its fault of Iheanacho Mahrez Chilwell and Simpson !

Iheancho shit pass 

Mahrez trying to take the whole defence on 

chilwell for not taking the tackle 

Simpson for wandering too far into the centre leaving his quadrant empty allowing Chelsea players far too much time to cross the ball !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shaqq said:

Morgan, Simpson, Mahrez and Kelechi more at fault for that goal, but whatever suits your agenda.

nah, horrendous from chilwell, he’s basically completely ignored both willian and moses all game despite them being their most dangerous and obvious outlet every time. the goal was a disgrace. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaqq said:

First season getting consistent game time in the Prem, wouldn’t be the first player to kick off from here and have a good career. 

Makes too many basic errors I'm afraid. I'd love for him to prove me wrong but can't see it personally.

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

Chelsea were already in complete control.

Cannot believe how passive we are under Puel.

Exactly

People think our MID & DEF harmlessly passing the ball to each other is okay

We've not got passed Chelsea's midfield, never mind their defence

They've got extra gears, we look like we've played 90mins+extra time prior to this match kicking off

7 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

This one's on Mahrez. We were doing so good

Now those two commenting ****wits won't shut up about how great Chelsea are

Yeah right. Losing the ball in their box after a dreadful pass from Nacho is surely the reason why we conceded. The other fckers in the midfield and the defense have nothing to do with it.

Just watched the replay on the bbc twice and I'm appauled by the lack of desire by Nacho after lost the ball.  He purposely drifted into into a crowded area and showed absolutley no desire to get into space. His back was turned as Chelsea broke. Fk off