Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

45 years of supporting this club and I will never be done.

Let's keep a little perspective, things have been much, much, worse. We could be Stoke or West Brom !

We will still be a Premier League team next season.

Puel needs to leave. Just not the right fit for this club.

Next appointment though is huge, get it right and things will kick on nicely, get it wrong and we could follow Stoke and West Brom.

We need a firm hand at the tiller.

I've made no secret of the fact I think Pearson is the man for the job, but if not him we need a similar sort of character.

See you next season

• Like 3

I would never slag him off personally or lower myself to insults as I like to think I am better than that and, moreover, I am not a child but I think he has to move on which is a shame as no one should enjoy anyone being sacked but he looks like he has lost the plot a little.  We are a Premier League team with a decent squad and money to spend so we are still an attractive proposition and we should not be too downhearted.  The next appointment is very, very important.  It needs to be one which excites and catches the imagination.  X

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

To go out and back him yesterday was ridiculous.

If the owners stick with him then it's fair to say they haven't got a clue either. 

Losing faith in them too.

IMHO it's pretty bloody obvious that if he does stay he'll be sacked by Christmas next season anyway so why delay the inevitable?

He's not going to suddenly and magically regain the confidence and respect of the players in the close season. Think we need to need to accept that this one didn't work it and move on quickly.

An absolutely disastrous appointment.

The damage he has done to this club will be difficult for the new man to fix in time for next season.

We need steel.  We need pride.

We have none of that now.

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5795910" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.4930555555555556"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/michaelscott-wink-yes-gif-5795910">Michaelscott Wink GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/michaelscott-gifs">Michaelscott GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Ze Guy the messenger always always gets it right.

On the one hand he did have his team selection severely hampered by injuries today, but on the other hand WTF WAS THAT?  He seems either tactically inept or unable to communicate with his players mid-game, or possibly both.

Until the last couple of matches I was happy to give him the summer to build his own team, but I can no longer see the point.    While someone is going to need to rebuild the team this summer, I no longer believe that it should be Puel.  Get rid now so we can get a new manager in before the transfer window has passed us by.

• Thanks 1