Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Away post match 2-0

2 minutes ago, CarbonVirtine said:

My immediate reaction to Ndidi's challenge was 'he's off'. Watched again, the challenge didn't look as bad as I thought at first but I personally don't think he can complain. It was bookable imho.  

If you do not lunge in and get the ball how is it a booking? It was a disgraceful decision made worse by the fact we can not appeal it!! The referees had a mare with that and the penalty.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

He made me move of my chair every time he got the ball. I was always expecting something to happen. As influnential as Mahrez (who had a quiet game today) ? Possibly, but not in the same way. 

Confirms every time we unearthed a (rough) gem. 

Yeah definitely not in the same way, different players, but who knows if he grows in confidence and tries to take players on a bit more often he could be something similar. His footballing brain is fantastic and he seems to have linked up with our team really easily. Good things to come! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Well said, all too often FT slags off players after one bad showing.

He was shit last time out too to be fair. I like Shinji, but he's definitely getting worse and we now have much more proactive players in the squad that have a sense of direction and are able to stand up. 

Ultimately a wins a win and that's all that matters but make no bones about it, that was a poor, that was boring.

Playing poor and winning could be turned into a positive and I don't wanna moan too much but I can't paper over cracks it's a regular thing and it was horrendously boring (Which is all too regular). People can say i'm moaning all they want - Truth is I saw people the other week saying 'If we'd won people wouldn't be moaning or pointing these things out', Well I am, because yes we won but what we saw today wasn't good enough.

Saw alot of moaning about the referee but we create our own problems and were asking for the cards, penalty and trouble. Against a better team we pay.

But a win, keeping pace, Burnley's a massive game, onto the next one!

Edited by Matt
  • Thanks 1

total crap - i thought nil flattered both teams

100's of millions on show - mahrez entertained the crowd by falling over a few times   - little lad called Vardy played well for the 30 seconds he was on the pitch - he must have been a late sub because i didn't see him before

Brighton got what they deserved - we got lucky - 

lol - better than losing to crap though isn't it

• Haha 1