Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

52 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

I swear Everton and us always go after the same players.

51 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I guess we are pretty equivalent these days - both potential to make it to Europe, but not big enough to compete with the top clubs for the top top players. 

Or we've both had a certain someone work for us both who's got a eye for a big pool of players... 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

And so much harder to land, and more expensive 

With 60m in the bag, don't think that's an issue. Although I do like the looks of Maddison, just want us to try push the boat out for a proper replacement for Mahrez.

Just now, davieG said:

Not read the thread but isn't he out until at least December with an injury.

nah injury not as bad as first feared. Will be back for pre-season with whichever club he chooses.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Paddypower blocked betting on Leicester 

I've been watching Maddison to Leicester odds for about 6 weeks. Someone lumped on in multiple bookies yesterday evening. PP has been blocked since yesterday evening.

Personally doubt this is as far along or as definite as made out to be. Certainly wouldn't touch it at current prices.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I hope for fin's sake he's right as that post has been repeated far and wide, making Norwich papers lol

Most of my office stuck 20 quid on at 2/1 as well...... lol 

• Like 1