Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

Just now, BrokenRecord said:

Mightyfin's never let us down right? :'(

He hasn't been the most accurate recently.

There is still too much uncertainty at the moment to justify betting on the current price. (Sorry)

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Their sources with Everton are usually spot on! 

Maddison to Everton is evens on Skybet but 18/1 with Betfair. Utter rubbish article.

Mind you Sky are one of the more ethical bookmakers in transfer betting for the simple reason they offer a 'to stay' option.

Just now, brucey said:

Maddison to Everton is evens on Skybet but 18/1 with Betfair. Utter rubbish article.

Mind you Sky are one of the more ethical bookmakers in transfer betting for the simple reason they offer a 'to stay' option.

I can never see them as 'ethical' seeing as they are a news outlet as well. They can create a story just for people to lump a load of money on it on sky bet. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Their sources with Everton are usually spot on! 

i wouldnt go that far tbh.....they dont always get it right with them tbh........and the amount of players Everton have midfield/forward wise it would be hard for him to really push on there like he could here tbf

1 hour ago, tiredclimb said:

I can never see them as 'ethical' seeing as they are a news outlet as well. They can create a story just for people to lump a load of money on it on sky bet. 

Exactly this, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they put up some of their stories after the faintest of whispers to make a bit of money 

1 hour ago, brucey said:

What would Everton do with him.  Didn't they sign three  no.10s last year?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

They’ve probably crapped themselves at the influx of bets on him to sign for us so have released that story to get people betting on him to sign for Everton to lessen their liabilities. That’s what the cynic in me thinks anyway.

Completely agree, surely can’t be a coincidence that they’re suddenly “favourites” to sign him just an hour or so after loads of people would’ve put money on him coming here