Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mannyzlcfc

James Maddison

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Has since ‘unliked’ but would seem he’s keen?

Yeh he’s probably realised it’s not an ideal move liking something like that, especially if it’s happening as we’ve been informed :) 

Screenshot could have been easily faked.. or he could have been searching for himself and accidentally pressed the like icon (happens sometimes)

But then again, a few days ago I saw Mahrez liking a post saying "Good luck", when I went back to find it again to post here, he had unliked it :unsure:

2 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

out of loop - who the **** is sean from enderby and why is he retweeting trump

The Global Voice Of The Fans. Sean is the only true ITK. 

This lad is the real deal. If we could tie this down then we'll have another player in the England squad within the next 12 months. He has it all and is a sound, intelligent, well grounded individual as well (Still actively involved with a number of youth charities in the Coventry area). 

He'll be our Dele Alli excepting the total willy puller bit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

This lad is the real deal. If we could tie this down then we'll have another player in the England squad within the next 12 months. He has it all and is a sound, intelligent, well grounded individual as well (Still actively involved with a number of youth charities in the Coventry area). 

He'll be our Dele Alli excepting the total willy puller bit.

Certainly appears to have a lot of good qualities based on this video

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

An extremely credible source has just called me n told me #LCFC believe they can buy both Jack Grealish n James Maddison 4 around £48 million. Seen as 2 rising prospects available at good value. #avfc #ncfc

We're gonna have the best quiffs in the Premier League!

1753491208_download(2).jpeg.228cd42005fccf1371de5e824ee4bd25.jpeg                          605038882_download(3).jpeg.fb64a9b84ab8f42e7691c92f78162b58.jpeg

Now if we could just get Joey Barton we'd basically be Showaddywaddy.

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 1