Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 hours ago, Manini said:

Lot of Liverpool fans in Stockport, also one of the only parts of Cheshire that I actually consider to be Manchester anyway. The tram goes there doesn’t it? So still Manchester in my opinion 

No tram to Stockport. Used to live there. Massive train links though - Wales, east mids, west mids, London.

General science is east/south east Manc is City territory while north, west and Salford are United.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

Lol at everyone saying Burnley is Man City’s most difficult game of the 3. They are terrible, this will be a walkover.

Absolute nonsense from the pundits considering they play us next and we are a far better team.

Burnley are shite, and play shite football. But they are dogged, hard working, and if they have nothing to play for have no problem playing the spoiler. They'll happily frustrate Man City all afternoon. We're nearly an hour in and your walk walkover isn't happening yet.

22 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Liverpool are gonna win the League, aren't they

Maybe a slip up at Wolves but yes, I think they will as I can see us getting a point there. Maybe that’ll change if Man City get a late winner today though!

Ridiculous Liverpool fans all gushing over how good / heroic Burnley are playing. 

There's literally nothing impressive about this. They've put nine men in their own box and are refusing to even counter attack. It's even worse than Newcastle against us at home. 

I mean fair enough it's within the rules nobody says Burnley have to attack. But let's call it what it is. Shit housing.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Ridiculous Liverpool fans all gushing over how good / heroic Burnley are playing. 

There's literally nothing impressive about this. They've put nine men in their own box and are refusing to even counter attack. It's even worse than Newcastle against us at home. 

I mean fair enough it's within the rules nobody says Burnley have to attack. But let's call it what it is. Shit housing.

And I ****ing love that. 

Burnley fans actually sing "there's no rules against it, we'll play how we want" and immediately concede. Haha. **** off you cvnts. 

I wonder how those same Liverpool fans calling Burnley heroic feel now that Burnley are still not bothering to leave their own box and press even when losing. 

I'd be ****ing disgusted if I was a Burnley fan. You're losing. You have nothing to lose. There's ten minutes left. ****ing attack. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I wonder how those same Liverpool fans calling Burnley heroic feel now that Burnley are still not bothering to leave their own box and press even when losing. 

I'd be ****ing disgusted if I was a Burnley fan. You're losing. You have nothing to lose. There's ten minutes left. ****ing attack. 

Maybe they are afraid and might get relegated...oh wait..

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't begrudge a defensive, counter attacking team. In fact, I quite like it to be honest. 

Look at what Palace did to us at home. It was devastating, it was like watching us at our best. They sat in, invited us on, they were organised and solid and then they smashed us on the break. 

But Burnley are a ****ing disease and Rafa's Newcastle aren't much better. 

To be fair to Newcastle, they attack teams they are better than. Not many teams they are better than but still...