Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

If anyone is watching Premier League Tonight, the story Owen is telling about his career is absolutely eye opening

When Owen speaks he normally has the opposite affect. This is a man that “doesn’t really like films”.

Just now, Tuna said:

West Ham's next fixtures are Wolves H, Everton A, Chelsea H, Man United H, Brighton A and Spurs H - tough fixture list.

From what I've just watched on MOTD they're struggling to click as a unit with all the new signings. But if they do they should be all okay 

24 minutes ago, Corky said:

West Ham almost always seem to start the season with at least two defeats in the first three.

The prospect of them playing Fleetwood Town and Peterborough United at The London Stadium in the Championship can't be written off despite the current season being early..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

Nuno encourages it to be English. 

Makes a change to have the luck this week. Only 29% possession yes, but that's to be expected against a top team like Man City, plus it never looked like that little. They didn't lay constant pressure to our goal at any point and we saw plenty of opportunities. 

I thought a draw was a fair result really. We could have won it, we could have lost. Delighted with the point though. 

A goal that shouldn’t have stood and Man City denied a stonewall penalty. Yeah a draw was definitely fair lol

Still looked utterly toothless up top 

Edited by foxfanazer

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Two actually. Well the 2nd one was cleared but it was in the perfect area.

I’m amazed you’re still here taking all this bull shit to be honest mate. Apparently wolves are going to be this seasons Spurs on FT whereby no one is allowed to enjoy any of their football or appreciate any of their talented players.

My point of view? Was ****ing brilliant to see a team stick to their principles and hold city to a draw, even if it was fortuitous. 

My only worry for you is the last team that came up, stuck to their principles and entertained everyone was Blackpool..... lol 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Richarlison just got a straight red for an alleged head butt.

Didn't look that ugly or severe in the replay tonight.

Thought the gesture was simply stupid, and there was no physical contact from what I could make out. The Bournemouth player's reaction made the whole thing look more dramatic than it actually was.

59 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I’m amazed you’re still here taking all this bull shit to be honest mate. Apparently wolves are going to be this seasons Spurs on FT whereby no one is allowed to enjoy any of their football or appreciate any of their talented players.

My point of view? Was ****ing brilliant to see a team stick to their principles and hold city to a draw, even if it was fortuitous. 

My only worry for you is the last team that came up, stuck to their principles and entertained everyone was Blackpool..... lol 

I've got a thick skin and never take anything said on the internet too seriously. I'm just here for the craic. 

• Like 4