Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Fair play to Wolves. I remember in our first season back and we beat Man U 5 - 3 and there were lots of posters on here saying we would push the top 4. So I'm pleased for them, but it can all turn sour pretty quickly.

You get that winning momentum but after a couple of losses is when the true test kicks in, their new players have settled well though and their tactics were spot on

Has anyone seen Man City over the last few years? Laporte, Bernando Silva and Mendy all starters now, all took a year or more to bed in and settle into the team (I know Mendy was injured). It's been 3 games, Mahrez has a big future at Man City even if it's not immediate.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

"Need a new style" innit.

It didn't appear to me as sarcastic, come across as genuine. Support and yern for a new style.

Perhaps I misread it, afterall alot of people don't often get my sarcasm.

People said we needed to be better on the ball and be more comfortable with it to combat teams just sitting back against us. 

I don't remember many enjoying or celebrating endless possession and doing feck all with it. 

14 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Do the Wolves team speak English or Portuguese to each other

Nuno encourages it to be English. 

Makes a change to have the luck this week. Only 29% possession yes, but that's to be expected against a top team like Man City, plus it never looked like that little. They didn't lay constant pressure to our goal at any point and we saw plenty of opportunities. 

I thought a draw was a fair result really. We could have won it, we could have lost. Delighted with the point though. 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

What numbnuts at BT Sport thought Liverpool v Brighton would be a good watch? I'd be amazed if Liverpool don't win by at least 3 goals.

Liverpool usually have the most live games per season don't they?

It's just viewing figures.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Just looking at fixtures and West Ham could seriously have 0-3 points come the start of October.

But what about all the unbelievable players they signed that our fans couldn’t believe we weren’t in for???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1