Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I find what Klopp has done with Liverpool quite interesting. They are less exciting / good to watch than last year, but they seem much more solid and capable of grinding out games. I think they will score less goals overall this season but get quite a few more points. If they can stay ahead of Man City until they play each other they have a chance... but I think that if they go behind them they will struggle to make up the ground.

Edited by StriderHiryu

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Hard truth dawning over on the Fighting Cock ...

squander.JPG.60714736e36c6ec8504839553d47030c.JPG

Like England's Dream team....just not quite..!!!

Is this the end of the Spurs dominant guaranteed short time top 4 era....Today they were just not at the game...0-2 wasnt half the story..

England should learn...this midfield ain't good enough...only Trippier,and Rose look like they have something....

Fair to say that we gave Liverpool a much tougher game than Bottleham. I think they're very well set up and have hit the ground running, destined for 2nd place and better to watch than some of their top 6 rivals yet we had them rattled and edgy for a while and without Vardy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Hard truth dawning over on the Fighting Cock ...

squander.JPG.60714736e36c6ec8504839553d47030c.JPG

They have! If they weren't Spurs fans I'd feel sorry for them. Their manager has done an incredible job for them, but they've literally copied Arsenal's mistakes pound for pound. Moved to an expensive stadium they can't afford, so they don't invest in their playing squad, which means they won't win trophies of note. Which means in a few seasons time all their best players will get the hump and leave. Replace Henry, Viera, Farbregas with Eriksen, Vertongen, Kane etc. Even Kane being a local boy may after a season or two realise that Madrid is the location to go to in order to win things.

• Like 2

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Fair to say that we gave Liverpool a much tougher game than Bottleham. I think they're very well set up and have hit the ground running, destined for 2nd place and better to watch than some of their top 6 rivals yet we had them rattled and edgy for a while and without Vardy.

We were ridiculously good in that game dominated at times, shame we didn’t get a result though