Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

38 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Better than buy one, get one free on their Dildo range? 

So they have an offer buy one Andy Carroll get one free. Feck off we would need another four physio's. Joking aside I better the dildos get more playing minute's than Carol. lol lol

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

I would hate it....,but it might help the four divisions,and high regional teams to survive.

Or they could stop stockpiling players and leave them at their home town or nearby clubs whichever is the appropriate  level and then buy them when they're ready. Would be better if they gave more money to the EFL for the purpose of improving facilities and employing better coaches.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Tim Sherwood learnt his trade playing football manager didn’t he 

His managerial style is nowhere near sophisticated enough for him to have been anywhere near it. I suspect he learned everything he knows playing table football.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Tim Sherwood learnt his trade playing football manager didn’t he 

Was it Sherwood that complained about football analysts working on laptops in air conditioned offices? As if air conditioning has gone too far lol 

• Haha 1

The EPPP doesn't get anywhere near enough of a slating by the way. That's the rule that effectively encouraged the stockpiling of players from lower league clubs. A disgusting rule sneaked in by the authorities while everyone was diverted by another story at the time.

• Like 1

Tim Sherwood raises a valid point that League 1 & 2 clubs need help. I don't necessarily agree that Premier league clubs have financial affiliations with lower league clubs but Premier clubs could loan players and pick up the wages for example. We need to encourage home grown football and rethink how we do business.