Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

50 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Any feckers smashing spuds gets my thumbs up. Even covscum winning the fa Cup was a great day. 

That was a terrible day.

As much as I dislike Spurs, them winning another cup would have meant nothing, but Cov?  That FA cup made them a more successful club than us.  Imagine being lauded over by Coventry.  We've made up for it since of course and Cov have fallen off the map, but their winning the cup was a disaster. 

Another reason to hate Spurs for letting us down that day,

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Hoping for a Spurs win today. 

The Liverpool hype train need to be halted.

It's a strange one isn't it? I can't stand Spurs to be honest, not quite to the extent of some people on here – but I'm getting bored of seeing Klopp's mug every time I put the TV on, and he was utterly classless after they beat us a fortnight ago.

Just gonna cross everything for an entertaining game, 8 times out of 10 these early doors affairs always seem dull as sin.

Leicester-based punk rap duo 'Saviours of Music' have released their new single ‘Shape of Leicester’ and if you like and share their new video on Facebook (link below), you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a 18/19 LCFC home shirt (RRP £55) ?????

19 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Was the Liverpool game not a bit of an underhand compliment for us though, almost to say if you can beat Leicester at the King Power you should be taken seriously?

You can tell Klopp fears is (even without Vardy) look at the midfield he played vs us as opposed to one of their “proper” rivals today.

He put Henderson and Milner in the middle, compared to Keïta. In an obvious attempt to be more defensive against our attack?!

Edited by Phube

1 minute ago, MrMallory said:

Leicester-based punk rap duo 'Saviours of Music' have released their new single ‘Shape of Leicester’ and if you like and share their new video on Facebook (link below), you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a 18/19 LCFC home shirt (RRP £55)

And what it has to do with Premier League 18/19 thread?

Get in the bin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Not today, later will do.

It's going to take a long time for me to cheer for Spurs, the mightiest team third place has ever seen.

Wouldn't mind Liverpool winning the title ahead of them just this once, and Spurs finishing third again. :D

2 hours ago, Koke said:

There is a very unpalatable upside to this. 

I hope for a 0-0 draw.

For entertainment a prolonged 22-man brawl started when Salah has Alli throw his boot at him. All players and coaching staff sent off and both teams docked 90 points.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Absolutely no way I could ever want Spurs to win. Come on you Reds. 

I agree. Beat the tossers at home.

They keep talking about the tie with Chelsea when Spurs lost the league. It was never theirs to lose.

Media Darlings !! 

• Like 1