Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

West Ham's biggest problem is the ground. I cannot stress how shit it is.

Honestly, it's probably the worse "ground" I've ever been too. I went for our first visit - the win under Shakespeare - and hated it. Didn't go last season.

59 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Honestly, it's probably the worse "ground" I've ever been too. I went for our first visit - the win under Shakespeare - and hated it. Didn't go last season.

It's the easiest PL ground for us to get to (up the DLR) but we'll probably wait for the next anniversary games instead to make a visit ;)  (It is an athletics stadium, afterall.)

Edited by PhillippaT

It isn't a bad stadium as such, as you can see in that video it looks quite impressive, but it just isn't a football stadium in any way and the entire experience all beds into that. You shouldn't be walking through a shopping centre to get to the football. It's rubbish.

TBH even for the athletics (been a few times with free tickets etc) the view isn't great for some areas.

You ended up looking at the big screen.

Mind you the news this week that West Ham don't even pay the landowners enough to cover the costs just proves why they moved there - done on the cheap.

Whilst I find the video well-made, don't the lads see the irony in trying to sneak into a closed building without being spotted, and then putting the whole video with their faces uncovered online? :dunno:

I mean, seriously. How far up on the dumb-o-meter does that stunt rank?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Whilst I find the video well-made, don't the lads see the irony in trying to sneak into a closed building without being spotted, and then putting the whole video with their faces uncovered online? :dunno:

I mean, seriously. How far up on the dumb-o-meter does that stunt rank?

They're making a handsome living off of it and without breaking an entry I'm not sure which laws, technically that they're actually breaking. YouTube's got a load of lads like that, I kinda lose interest when I see them climbing up skyscraper roofs & cranes

16 hours ago, Paddy. said:

You've probably seen this before but this is ridiculous. Play from 3.38

That just shouldn't happen.

Felt quite queasy from 06:00-07:00, not for the faint-hearted..

Can imagine the fans badly missing Upton Park, understandably, with the great atmosphere it was known to generate compared to this wide arena that wasn't initially built for the purpose of a football club..

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jaspa said:

They're making a handsome living off of it and without breaking an entry I'm not sure which laws, technically that they're actually breaking. YouTube's got a load of lads like that, I kinda lose interest when I see them climbing up skyscraper roofs & cranes

You'd be quite surprised the amount of laws they actually end of breaking. Some others with that group broke into the Etihad and others and have been hit with big law suits for various different things. They're funny to watch, but does get repetitive after a while.

20 hours ago, Super_horns said:

TBH even for the athletics (been a few times with free tickets etc) the view isn't great for some areas.

You ended up looking at the big screen.

Mind you the news this week that West Ham don't even pay the landowners enough to cover the costs just proves why they moved there - done on the cheap.

Is it not possible tax payers in London could take this to court. No way was this deal ever done with the tax payers best interest at heart. 

44 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Arsenal fans have set up a petition to get spuds docked pts for not playing at shite Hart Lane. 3pts for each game would be nice. Me being the cvnts I am would dock the for away games as well. 

Luvvllyy jubbbllly! 

Demote the vermin to the championship! 

• Like 1