Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

19 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Good laugh this one is, hamstring strain so out of action till Feb. They better hope it doesn't linger or become one of those knocks he can't shake off

Whoever Liverpool's DOR is should get a pay rise. Getting £30m+ for Danny Ward and Dominic Solanke is some going.

17 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Why would Clyne agree to join Cardiff? So early in window anyway. Always going to have more appealing offers. 

Because Neil Warnock says so; and everything he says/does is right and everyone else is wrong whenever he's questioned about something..:rolleyes:

Will be quite glad to see the back of him; he's a decent manager but Christ he's had some controversy for his own gain whereever he's gone.

Read his Wikipedia page, out of interest, and there's a long list of people he had arguments with.

Not sure what this is about exactly (about Klopp?), but heard that Liverpool fans really detest him in particular.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Absolutely loved that Hennessey excuse for the Nazi salute. Hilariously awful. What an absolute plonker. 

What I don't get is why he didn't just own it. Nobody who is an actual nazi in the history of actual nazis has surely done the pretend moustache while saluting. I mean it's pretty obvious he's being silly. 

I mean John Cleese does this in one of the most loved and celebrated bits of British sit com humour of all time. Why did he not just fess up and admit to joking with Meyer? 

FFS if we can't take the piss out of Adolf Hitler who can we take the piss out of? 

If it was a player stood in front a swastika with a bunch of dubious associates in balaclavas or ss uniforms or something pulling genuine sieg heils then alright. But ffs. 

Exactly... it's not like he's condoning the holocaust.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Absolutely loved that Hennessey excuse for the Nazi salute. Hilariously awful. What an absolute plonker. 

What I don't get is why he didn't just own it. Nobody who is an actual nazi in the history of actual nazis has surely done the pretend moustache while saluting. I mean it's pretty obvious he's being silly. 

I mean John Cleese does this in one of the most loved and celebrated bits of British sit com humour of all time. Why did he not just fess up and admit to joking with Meyer? 

FFS if we can't take the piss out of Adolf Hitler who can we take the piss out of? 

If it was a player stood in front a swastika with a bunch of dubious associates in balaclavas or ss uniforms or something pulling genuine sieg heils then alright. But ffs. 

I don't see why it's an issue in 2018...In Germany yes!!(there is a law against it)

But not in our UK liberal open free speech society...young guys messing around..part of a journalist looking for a inocious story...

Which should be totally ignored,even laughed "at" (if not with) 

We in England & France are known,for our black humour,so silly crass boyish humour,should also be taken with a pinch of salt!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Absolutely.

Just imagine if he was actually behind this costume, for instance?..

No apology would be acceptable, for certain.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Absolutely.

Just imagine if he was actually behind this costume, for instance?..

No apology would be acceptable, for certain.

Hide contents

image.jpg

Hide contents

Just another brainless dozo...Unfortunately they still exist among us...laugh and ignore them,kick their ass if they rise too far!!

Give them open free-speach,so others can recognise and even  carry  and look into their own conscence and folly!!I

But never put a blanket over them to hide that conscence,because if they have no moral shame,why hide behind hiden faces,

or ridiculous uniforms.even showing his baby he is embarrassed to show his facelll .   Give them a platform!!!

It's a good measure to show the rest of us,how our own lives and societies,swing to and fro'. 

listening is not accepting,but showing what and how  balance of the heart of the society and individual sways....

False white knights and immature "Do-gooders"  can also upset and kip the scales with frailing hands unconscilusly pressing their weight down on

the wrong side!!!!

Wise sermon over!!!  

Edited by fuchsntf