Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

14 minutes ago, smitha said:

Spurs could half their team out and we would still find a a way to f**k it up, it's the Leicester waylol

14 minutes ago, smitha said:

Spurs could half their team out and we would still find a a way to f**k it up, it's the Leicester waylol

Knowing that..Leicester way!!   I suggest we sit back,and just  enjoy the ups/the downs and twists and turns of football.....

These bloody forums,ruins everything...especially my innocence...My dreams ruined by all these fans playing football manager.

Declaring they all know better!!!!

5 hours ago, Vacamion said:

We know exactly how Fulham feel here.  Conceding that late is an utter kick in the stones.

It’s the hope that kills you.

Still, if Spurs still have that duffer up front when we play them, we might fancy our chances.

Cheets mate:facepalm:

3 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I don't know what our fans crave anymore. Has our fan base ever been more divided?

Our fans, broadly speaking, seem to need something to rage against. 

Refs, the Premier League, our own manager, local councils, the F.A. 

We're only content when there is an enemy. 

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

What is it with Huddersfield and appointing (former) Dortmund coaches?

The guy's 36 and has never managed on a professional level. Bold move.

Sought after by QPR last year.

Planning for relegation,and new and fresh wind push for promotion.Young coach,new ideas,why not.

though to be honest,doesn't motivate new English/British blood to go into coaching....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Well he’s never short of opinions - a lengthy period of silence from him is more than overdue 

Only if you disagree with him and you're overly sensitive. 

He's got every right to an opinion and he doesn't drag it in to his broadcasting. It's just a few tweets. 

• Like 3

Lineker is a citizen and is entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us. He's not employed as a political commentator so has no need to keep them to himself. Being well known shouldn't ban you from speaking your mind.