Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

It really isn’t a jolly.It makes your head hurt, but I know what you’re saying.Medical and so many flight hours .You are virtually in constant contact with different ATCs.Some are just blokes sitting in a shed admittedly.

Some guy on Radio 4 did say that his height was low,but this would have been approved and had many updates on it,if they weren’t happy they would have said.

Round here is a mare Lakenheath,Mildenhall,Stansted.

Tragic whoever.

I know a couple of professional pilots and hear all the stories. Obviously you still need to have done a load of hours etc, but many of these light aircraft that are in those stats are more your hobbyists than those those making a living from it. Or just plonkers who make stupid decisions, like the bloke who flew from Cov to france on a quarter tank of fuel because it's cheaper to fill up in Guernsey and went down before he got there out of fuel, they warp those figures.

Its like saying driving is dangerous because someone decided to drive to off a cliff.

1 hour ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

my bad, read it wrong:D, doesn't change the fact that it can still happen

I get what you’re saying to be fair but it was probably a convenient and seemed like an innocuous decision. Could have even been done at the players request if reports suggest the aircraft was his own.

9 hours ago, KFS said:

Guys can we have a bit more respect with the descriptions of the Sala incident please? Fans all over the country were incredibly supportive during the helicopter tragedy. 

Especially the Cardiff fans on match day one after the event. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Some journo is reporting on Twitter that Mahrez is unhappy with the amount of game time hes been getting.

Seems like another case of the grass isnt always greener.

What did he really expect? Sterling is a goal/assist machine and Sané one of best youngsters in the world. Throw in Bernardo Silva and most players would have a hard time getting in that front 3 aside from the usual suspects (Messi, Ronaldo, Barnes etc.)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dames said:

Some journo is reporting on Twitter that Mahrez is unhappy with the amount of game time hes been getting.

Seems like another case of the grass isnt always greener.

Awww diddums. That'll be him sitting in airports every transfer window then

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Was just reading the bluemoon forum to see if there was any team news for tonight and saw this thread

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/mahrez-unhappy.338490/

None of the comments surprise me.

It was always going to turn out like this. Might stand out in a team like ours but he hasn't got the mentality and work rate to hold down a regular spot for a top team. 

• Like 1

I find it somewhat strange that some Manchester City fans can't see past the fact that he is their current record-signing. Their expectations are a bit misled.

Once you look past the transfer fee, you quickly come to realize that it wasn't simply a move to strengthen their own team, moreso a transfer in order to weaken teams behind them in the table and a decision that keeps players like Mahrez away from joining potential or likely competitors such as Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, United or Liverpool.

That's what Bayern (before and under Guardiola) and Barcelona (before and under Guardiola) have done for ages and are still doing.

• Like 2