Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Looking at Fulham's run in, there's is no way anyone could have saved them. Surely they sacked Ranieri with a view of finding someone to bring them back up as opposed to saving them?

At least with our great escape you could see they were potentially winnable games.

It annoys me a lot how Eddie Howe never gets ANY criticism.

I get that hes young and english, and this appeals to your typical xenophobic brexit fan, and i get that he had success as manager at the minor levels, no problem there either.

However, he has a supposedly £50 million+ striker and has spent regularly to build a team and they regularly get absolutely pumped over and over and over.

He has this reputation for "nice" football but what did he do different to Puel for example?

But do you ever hear anyone question him? Hardly ever if at all.

Next season theyll go down. Theyre already sleepwalking into it now and the momentum will carry on next season

Edited by Fox In The Box 90

5 minutes ago, Fox In The Box 90 said:

It annoys me a lot how Eddie Howe never gets ANY criticism.

I get that hes young and english, and this appeals to your typical xenophobic brexit fan, and i get that he had success as manager at the minor levels, no problem there either.

However, he has a supposedly £50 million+ striker and has spent regularly to build a team and they regularly get absolutely pumped over and over and over.

He has this reputation for "nice" football but what did he do different to Puel for example?

But do you ever hear anyone question him? Hardly ever if at all.

Next season theyll go down. Theyre already sleepwalking into it now and the momentum will carry on next season

So weird! Bournemouth occasionally twat someone on tv about 5-0 once every 15 games and that’s all we’ll hear about for the rest of the season.. they seem to forget them losing the next 14

3 minutes ago, Langston said:

This game is a bit shit isn't it?

just as shit as the return game tbh, as long as everton don’t actually forget the rules of the game in the 97th minute this time then i’m all for it being a complete non event. 

liverpool are proper cramping up tbf. been on tele 5 times in the last month and i can barely remember them having a shot on target. they’re doing what we did when we got close to winning the league except forgetting than you need to score the opening goal before you kill the game. 

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Van dijk is a fabulous player but I don’t like his shaking of the head at his colleagues.... happening to often for me .....

Holding his team mates to account? Sounds like a leader. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I think its benefited Liverpool a lot

Our team could do with a player with such a sense of authority

To think everyone mocked the price at the time, been awesome today

• Like 1

Liverpool derby is probably the worst derby in the PL these days. Absolute dog muck on the pitch and that infamous Scouse whinge on for 90 minutes at full volume non-stop. 

Edited by ealingfox