Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Whoever doesn't win the league this season is comedy gold. If Liverpool miss out from where they were they'll surely go down as one of the PL's greatest bottlers, whilst if Man City fail to win it the so called "Premier League's best ever team" will have seriously underperformed this season given the resources at the disposal of Sir Pep over the past few year's. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Whoever doesn't win the league this season is comedy gold. If Liverpool miss out from where they were they'll surely go down as one of the PL's greatest bottlers, whilst if Man City fail to win it the so called "Premier League's best ever team" will have seriously underperformed this season given the resources at the disposal of Sir Pep over the past few year's. 

Another...who has more glee looking at the negative twists,instead of the positive delivery..

3 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

lol The what?  It wasn't confined to one location, Wymse.  He'll have a pretty hectic schedule if you want to send him around pretty much all of Europe.

If he drops by Austria I will drive him over to Mauthausen and he can see for himself what Naziism was all about.  

At the end of the day Man City have been unfortunate with a decision, just like Spurs were at home with the penalty decision. Man City may consider themselves unlucky, especially losing on away goals to a domestic team, which personally doesn't make much sense, but if you can't beat a team over 180 minutes you don't deserve to go through. 

• Like 1

Ajax, such a great team. They are not built around superstars but young players who fit around a system and can adjust and play varied roles. 

They know how to play posession football, because they are confident playing it forward, thus teams with players who find it hard to play just pass it backwards and sideways. 

Well it looked like handball to me from every slow mo angle they showed it from.

The offside I haven't seen.

On a side note that was the most unspursy thing I have seen since they grabbed that late winner against us in the league cup final.

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Just saw the Aguero offside overrule, LOL. So ManC got screwed on two VAR calls, both wrong. I believe in VAR but if the deciders can’t do better than that, what’s the point?

I dont know both calls were absolutely correct and cannot be argued.

1st.

I have watched this a few times and everytime from different angles it comes off lorentes hip. It hits the man city player on the hand.

2nd.

The ball was kicked by Erickson but deflected off a man city player to put man city in a advantageous position therefore aguero was offside as this ball was kicked.

I ****ing hate spurs but they were both correct.

I for 1 cant wait to see what the table looks like when its introduced in the premier league next season 

Edited by Fox85

From the replays I saw I thought it brushed his arm on the way to his thigh and went in. But his arm was against his body and the flight of the ball was unchanged so not a handball for me. Possibly hit the city players fingers as well. Fair play to spurs :angry:

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

I dont know both calls were absolutely correct and cannot be argued.

1st.

I have watched this a few times and everytime from different angles it comes off lorentes hip. It hits the man city player on the hand.

2nd.

The ball was kicked by Erickson but deflected off a man city player to put man city in a advantageous position therefore aguero was offside as this ball was kicked.

I ****ing hate spurs but they were both correct.

I for 1 cant wait to see what the table looks like when its introduced in the premier league next season 

Your 2nd synopsis is 100% correct.

Your first is not, it hit Llorente's arm then his hip, ref only got shi te angles to view on VAR.