Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 hours ago, Manini said:

They’re a good team Watford. I like them. I find them a lot more likeable than any of West Ham, Everton or Wolves. 

I agree with you and the crazy thing about it is it's despite "Deeney Day" which must surely rank as one of the most depressing and frustrating days as a Leicester fan in the modern era.

I'd love to see European football next season, but if Watford won the FA cup and we ended up missing out, you wouldn't begrudge them for winning it. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Wayne Hennessey lol

Not sure what's worse. 

His excuse of ignorance and having no idea what the salute was or the fact the FA have bought it hook, line and sinker. 

Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not sure what's worse. 

His excuse of ignorance and having no idea what the salute was or the fact the FA have bought it hook, line and sinker. 

Ridiculous. 

Footballers try anything to get away with what they have done and it's worked this time .

5 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Anyone else starting to find all this Solskjaer stuff incredibly tedious?

We get it, he used to play for the team he now manages. It's hardly unique.

I'm not as exposed to his media appearances admittedly but I don't think I've heard Zidane mention 2002 even once across his tenure(s).

He like any other top club manager,is put in front of the camera,and each channel dozo,will edit according to their agendas positive or negative.

plus the PL will get more coverage,and saturation,and Zidane will not be put up on UK-tv,so much that he becomes boring...

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Wayne Hennessey lol

Surely he's taking the p...?

Think 98.9% of people around the world at his age know what the salute involves/meant.

Perhaps take him around the Holocaust site and that can automatically remind him of what the salute meant and how the party leader who 'invented' killed millions of innocent people there.

Either he's naive (yes, like me.. :whistle:) or he's trolled the investigators successfully..

24 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think 98.9% of people around the world at his age know what the salute involves/meant.

Perhaps take him around the Holocaust site and that can automatically remind him of what the salute meant and how the party leader who 'invented' killed millions of innocent people there.

Either he's naive (yes, like me.. :whistle:) or he's trolled the investigators successfully..

895C1EAC-3BB7-4CC4-8106-0BDF0573550E.jpeg

EB672158-0483-4B23-AEFD-5B80C45DDA50.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

and im sure its just a coincidence that it was a German taking the photo.... Ridiculous that he`s blagged this

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MattP said:

Cardiff still have home to Palace and away to Fulham - win this and they are right back in it.

I really hope they are. Every time ive seen them play this season they haven't been horrible. Maybe controversial but i'd prefer them to stay up over Brighton. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I really hope they are. Every time ive seen them play this season they haven't been horrible. Maybe controversial but i'd prefer them to stay up over Brighton. 

They have been so unbelievably unlucky this season, and it looks like they are going on to win this, Brighton could very easily go

• Like 1