Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Brighton have lost four of their last five home games. 

To Burnley, Southampton, Bournemouth and Cardiff, scoring 1 and conceding 11. 

Before that we were the only side outside the top 6 to which they’d lost at home since promotion.

Incredible collapse and not totally dissimilar to what happened to Hughton at Norwich.

19 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That sounds like a joke. Up the Scots

I know - it sounds really harsh for just saying hello.  Probably got a bit lost in interpretation...  (Yes, it's interpretation, not translation, dammit :P )

Cardiff are going to do it, aren't they?

I hope so, they were good to us after the helicopter crash, it's a cracking away day and as hard as it is to believe coming from Warnock, they actually have been absolutely shafted by some appalling refereeing decisions this season.

Can genuinely see Brighton struggling to get a single point from here, even with their game in hand. Their survival, for me, depends entirely on which version of Wolves and Newcastle decides to show up. It's crazy really but if Cardiff beat either of Fulham or Palace, that could be enough for them. Four points, for me, will definitely be enough.

If Brighton win another game I will change my profile picture to Planque's miserable face.

:plancque:

Edited by OntarioFox

Its really a pretty good premier league season. Title race to the end, race for top 4 to the end, race for 7th to the end and also a relegation dogfight right until the end. What a great league we are part of.

• Like 2

I didn't want neither Cardiff nor Brighton to go down...

if Southampton went down,they are the one club that could haul themselves back the easiest of all relegated teams of the last seasons.

I like to see minnows,have their few seasons of even better longer periods in the PL...It then pushes middle clubs like Leicester,Everton,W.Ham even more!!!

which then in turns gives bigger ambition to lower levels of the PL...

On 16/04/2019 at 18:28, Wymeswold fox said:

Surely he's taking the p...?

Think 98.9% of people around the world at his age know what the salute involves/meant.

Perhaps take him around the Holocaust site and that can automatically remind him of what the salute meant and how the party leader who 'invented' killed millions of innocent people there.

Either he's naive (yes, like me.. :whistle:) or he's trolled the investigators successfully..

lol The what?  It wasn't confined to one location, Wymse.  He'll have a pretty hectic schedule if you want to send him around pretty much all of Europe.

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

not really seeing the point there? both different leagues.

Got fed up with the media banging on about this quadruple. I don’t like Spurs but fair play for that result, unbelievable.

• Like 1